Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Kissme21, and Nimsajeay's private role play!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah, I think so.  Or it would be weird.  How's the form I made?

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
So awesome that there isn't another word that can say how awesome it is! smile

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Why thank you.  Let's make our forms.  Here's my girl:

Name:  Carly Jackson.
Looks: #Role play character.
Personality:  Carly is a girl that's social, fun, and fashionable.  She doesn't have a lot of money so she can't spend too much on fashion though.  She's very friendly and will get through hard times with ease.  She isn't a "Miss Perfect" though because she does have her weaknesses.  They include, laughing when she isn't supposed too, not getting her work done, and messing around too much.
Crush:  Your character who I'm not sure his name.
Other:  Nothing.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jenny "Jen" Sin Clair Davis
Looks: 
################# Unless you mess with her, She will kick you into next year if you mess with her. 
Crush: None yet! smile
OtherDazedhe always wares glasses.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Nice form, some of it got blocked out though.  Here's my boy:

Name:  Ryan Anderson.
Looks: #Niall, "Nialler" Horan
Personality:  Ryan is jock with a prankster mind.  He can be kind, but only to his friends.  He is known for his pranks and often gets caught.  Ryan doesn't know how to act like a gentlemen accept on dates.
Crush:  None yet.
Other:  Ryan has a love for music.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Jason "J" Styles
Looks: 
################# playful shy but bold.
CrushBig Frownarly Anderson
Other: He's a vampire  Vampire

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Are you serious or joking about the vampire part?

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Serious.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, I'll go for that.  Does Carly know that?  Or does she think he's normal.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
She thinks he's normal. so it adds drama to it when he tells her.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Loner's club

How much battery has you got right now?

Loner's club

in which age would u marry?

MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos