Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Webkinzrule24 and AshleyisadorableDC's Spamano RP ^^

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
Spain blushed and grinned. He was a little happy dance inside his head. The love of his life was finally being lovey and sentimental for once.

Hallo minions.
I am the mighty Prussia! Fear me for I will invade your vital regions! If you don't believe me... *holds up Gilbird* My trusty pet will get you!

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Check out my banner shop in Random on the boards:
The Wishing Well (A Siggy Shop)

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Romano kept his smile on his face as he glanced up at Spain. This has probably been the happiest day of his life, he finally knows that Spain actually loved him, and he was happy about this. "Hm?..."" he said, staring at him with his brown eyes.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
[Hm.. If only you could hear what I'm doing.. Think I should stay away from the mountain dew before I get more strange than I am now. Example would be I just sang out what you replied with... *shakes head*]

Spain looked at him. "What?" he asked, confused.

Hallo minions.
I am the mighty Prussia! Fear me for I will invade your vital regions! If you don't believe me... *holds up Gilbird* My trusty pet will get you!

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
[oh my god dude XD
don't worry, we all get like this at times.
Example is when I went out to eat today at this sea food restaurant and I was asking my parents what country they'd like to go visit and they both said Italy and I seriously started laughing so hard.
Several people gave me weird looks. One including a waitor xD]
"Oh, nothing..." Romano said, as he slightly tilted his head to the side.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
[I honestly think it has to do with the fact I found someone who sounds like a Telletubby....Um.. I have no words... I'm just gonna stop.. Before um.. You know.. xD]

Spain looked at him. "I'm sorry! You said 'hm?' and I was confused." he said, worried he had upset Romano.

Hallo minions.

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
[Oh my god, a Telletubby? XD that sounds awesome.
I have this awesome friend named Jax (yes, that's literally his name xD) and he looks and SOUNDS like Taylor Lautner as a kid, so I call him Shark Boy and stuff,
and today when we were talking in General Music, I asked him what his favorite thing he saw on T.V. and he started singing the zoopals song xD and then he started singing the Meow Mix song (which reminded me of Greece so much) and... yeah, I'm just going to stop xD]

Romano looked back up at him with a confused look. "You don't have to say you're sorry... You didn't do anything wrong, and you never have..." he said, as he looked at the ground. "If anything, I should be the one saying sorry..." he mumbled quietly, not sure if Spain had heard him or not.

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
[Reading that reminds me of Zoobles. Which I am singing the commercial for.. xD]

"Sorry for what? You always only made me happy. You have nothing to be sorry for." Spain said, putting his hand on Romano's chin to lift his head so he would look at him.

Hallo minions.

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
[... Zoobles?
oh great.
Now.
Now I want to sing to the commerical. xD]

Romano grabbed the hand that Spain had put on his chin and forced it down, then glanced back down at the ground again. He didn't want Spain to look at him right now. "You've always done alot for me! And I've never done anything for you! I've tried to clean up around your house, but I'd just always make a bigger mess..." he said, shaking his head slightly.

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
[xD DO ITI=!!!!]

Spain frowned. "Oh, Romano. I don't mind. I know you were trying to help." He said softly.

Hallo minions.

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
[ Oh ok xD I will.
I'm going to sound like an idiot.
pssshhhht, like I'm not already xD
]

Romano still kept his eyes on the ground, as he sighed. "But... I'd just make a bigger mess... How could you not mind it?" he asked.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

A person at school ya hate at school.

latest videos