Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Webkinzrule24 and AshleyisadorableDC's Spamano RP ^^

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
Spain smiled and hugged Romano back.

Hallo minions.
I am the mighty Prussia! Fear me for I will invade your vital regions! If you don't believe me... *holds up Gilbird* My trusty pet will get you!

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Check out my banner shop in Random on the boards:
The Wishing Well (A Siggy Shop)

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Romano sighed as a small smile started to appear on his face. Not a big one, but still a smile.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
"I love you, Lovi." he said softly.

Hallo minions.
I am the mighty Prussia! Fear me for I will invade your vital regions! If you don't believe me... *holds up Gilbird* My trusty pet will get you!

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
"I love you too, 'Tonio" Romano replied back, using the nickname he had used before.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
Spain smiled. He was truly happy like this.  Just holding Romano in his arms would be enough to make him happy for the rest of his life.

Hallo minions.

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Romano still kept ahold of Spain, not wanting to let go. Before, if Spain would want to hug him he'd just shove him away and yell at him, but now, he didn't mind one bit, this made him happy.

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
[Are they.. Inside or outside? That just came to mind.]

Spain smiled, and ran his fingers through Romano's hair, mindful of his curl.

Hallo minions.

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
[...Holy... I don't know o_o.... that's... a good question.
I always thought they were outside, but I seriously don't know xD]

Romano kept that small smile on his face while he felt Spain run his fingers through his hair. He wondered if Spain was going to touch his curl or not, and he kinda hoped not.

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
[Uh.. Okay. The are outside then.]

Spain smiled and looked up at the sky. The stars were just starting to peak out from the dark, which meant it hadn't been long since nightfall. He thought they should head inside but he enjoyed watching the stars greatly for some reason. Maybe it reminded him of his pirate days. Counting the stars until he was back in his Romano's presence.

[I THINK i spelled that right...]

Hallo minions.

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Romano glanced up at the sky, seeing the stars coming into the sky. He had always been fond of stars for some sort of reason, because whenever he was alone he'd always like to either go outside and try to find some constellations or try to see them out of a window. "They... Look pretty..." Romano said, still keeping his gaze on the stars.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Name one movie better then Frozen