Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Webkinzrule24 and AshleyisadorableDC's Spamano RP ^^

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
Spain looked at him.

Hallo minions.
I am the mighty Prussia! Fear me for I will invade your vital regions! If you don't believe me... *holds up Gilbird* My trusty pet will get you!

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Check out my banner shop in Random on the boards:
The Wishing Well (A Siggy Shop)

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Romano looked down at the grass again. He didn't hug back, he just stared down at the grass.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
[Nooooo... *frowns*]

Spain looked at him.

Hallo minions.
I am the mighty Prussia! Fear me for I will invade your vital regions! If you don't believe me... *holds up Gilbird* My trusty pet will get you!

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Romano thought for a minute, then tried to squirm out of his arms. "...Let go..." he mumbled.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
Spain sighed and let go of Romano, getting up. He walked inside, leaving Romano outside.

Hallo minions.

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Romano stared at the ground for a minute, before covering his face and sighing. Spain had left him outside... Alone? Why had he gone back to his usual personality when he listened to that song... Getting upset over a song? He uncovered his face and hugged his knees close to his chest. "What's wrong with me...?" he said to himself. He never liked being alone, it made him felt everyone hated him.

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
Spain sighed and closed his eyes briefly, before looking up at the ceiling.

Hallo minions.

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Romano's vision blurred slightly as tears rolled down his cheeks. Was he... Crying? He rubbed his eyes quickly, trying to wipe away the tears. Usually if he was being his usual stubborn self, Spain would always try to persuade him to be happy, but just now... He got up and left...? He loved Spain, he had for a long time, he was just to stubborn to admit it. He thought for a minute, before getting up. He had to do something for Spain. He thought again for a minute, then started walking away from the house.

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
Spain sat back down, looking at the cookies he set on the table a few minutes ago. He could still see the steam coming off of them, and sighed.

Hallo minions.

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Romano put his hands in his pants pockets. He walked into town, walking through crowds of people. He stopped in front of a store and looked into the store window, trying to see if there was anything in there. A person had accidently bumped into him. "Hey, watch where you're going!" he yelled at the person, before looking back into the window.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Black Hole That is My Depression

Should women have higher societal roles?

Nirvana

10/10 joke m8s

latest videos