Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Webkinzrule24 and AshleyisadorableDC's Spamano RP ^^

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar

Spain sat up. "Maybe I should apologize..." he said to himself.

Hallo minions.
I am the mighty Prussia! Fear me for I will invade your vital regions! If you don't believe me... *holds up Gilbird* My trusty pet will get you!

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Check out my banner shop in Random on the boards:
The Wishing Well (A Siggy Shop)

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Romano walked out of the store, holding onto a bag. He opened the bag and looked inside of it, looking at a box in it. Inside the box was a miniature statue of a man holding a small boy. For some sort of reason, it reminded him of Spain and him when he was little. He sighed, closing the bag back up.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
Spain frowned, and stared at the ceiling in deep thought.

Hallo minions.
I am the mighty Prussia! Fear me for I will invade your vital regions! If you don't believe me... *holds up Gilbird* My trusty pet will get you!

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Romano sighed and started walking through the huge crowds again, holding onto the bag tightly so that no one would knock into it. He wasn't even sure if Spain would like it, of if he would talk to him. He shook his head at the thought.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
Spain sighed, seeing Romano wasn't where he left him outside. He was now worried because he had no clue where he could be.

Hallo minions.

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Romano walked out of the town, sighing a sigh of relief that no one would bump into the bag now.  He held the bag close though, just to make sure it'd be ok. He stared down at the ground as he kept on walking.

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
Spain started to pace back and forth, worried. He didn't realize it before, but he had never left Romano alone before. He felt like a jerk for doing it.

Hallo minions.

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Romano saw the house come into view and saw Spain pacing back and forth. He stood in place, watching him. He didn't say anything, he just watched him. He didn't know what was wrong, was he worried?

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
Spain stopped pacing, and looked up feeling someone watching him. He saw Romano and his eyes widened as he ran out to him. "Lovi! I was so worried!" he said, hugging him.

Hallo minions.

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Romano blinked, a bit surprised from the hug. He wanted to hug back, but he had the bag in his arms. "Y-you were...?" he asked.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What new KW features has you noticed?

Ferguson

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Should teachers be fired for being Unfair ...

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

latest videos