Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Webkinzrule24 and AshleyisadorableDC's Spamano RP ^^

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
Spain blinked. "Sorry..." He said, looking down.

Hallo minions.
I am the mighty Prussia! Fear me for I will invade your vital regions! If you don't believe me... *holds up Gilbird* My trusty pet will get you!

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Check out my banner shop in Random on the boards:
The Wishing Well (A Siggy Shop)

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Romano's eyes widened as he saw Spain look down. 'Oh god, I made him sad, didn't I? What's wrong with me?!' he thought in his head. He didn't know what to do, so he quickly grabbed Spain's shirt collar and tugged his head down, then leaned in and kissed his lips roughly.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
Spain blushed, and put his hands on Romano's cheeks kissing him back. He didn't know what was going through Romano's head, but he didn't want to question it and make him mad. He only wanted to make him happy. That's what love was about right?

Hallo minions.
I am the mighty Prussia! Fear me for I will invade your vital regions! If you don't believe me... *holds up Gilbird* My trusty pet will get you!

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Romano didn't really know what he was thinking, kissing Spain like... like this! It wasn't like him at all, it was like something was making him do this... Maybe... It was.... love? Whatever, he just wanted to be like this, with Spain. He let go of Spain's shirt collar and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
Spain wrapped his arms around Romano's waist, when he felt arms around his neck. Nothing else really mattered once Romano kissed him. He'd done everything he could to make Romano happy and it looked it it worked. Though he felt like a love struck schoolgirl blushing.

Hallo minions.

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Romano pulled away after a minute, still keeping his arms wrapped around his neck though. He felt his face burn up when he stared up into his emerald eyes. "I'm... Sorry for being a jerk..." he mumbled as he glanced away. "I never ment to make you sad or hurt you..."

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
Spain looked at him, and leaned his forehead on Romano's. "You didn't make me sad or hurt at all. I'm always happy when I'm wish you and nothing will change that." he said.

Hallo minions.

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Romano felt his face get hotter as he slightly nodded. "Good..." he mumbled, closing his eyes. He didn't want to let go, he wanted to stay in this embrace for as long as they could. He didn't care if his brother saw him right now or anything else, he didn't care what the other countries thought, he loved Spain, and he was always to stubborn and shy to admit it, until now, and he doesn't want anyone to ruin it.

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
Spain smiled. He kissed Romano's cheek. He ran his fingers through his hair gently, avoiding the curl, as he kissed the top of his hand. "Its perfect." he whispered, smiling.

Hallo minions.

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
((lol stalking you have an audience))

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Ask Jeffry the Turtle some questions

ThE WoRd GaMe

Mods vs users!

Send the person above you a friend request!

latest videos