Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Webkinzrule24 and AshleyisadorableDC's Spamano RP ^^

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Romano nodded slightly. He didn't flinch, squirm, or yell at Spain when he was running his fingers through his hair, he didn't mind it one bit. He opened his eyes back up and unwrapped his arms from Spain's neck and ran his fingers through his dark chesnut hair.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

((lol stalking you have an audience))

((this is how I'd imagine you right now:

but no, instead you're stalking us.
how nice XD))

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
Spain smiled. He let his hands drop from playing with Romano's hair. "Lovi~ Does this #### # ### #### ### adorable and cute?" he asked, sweetly, hoping he would get a yes.

Hallo minions.
I am the mighty Prussia! Fear me for I will invade your vital regions! If you don't believe me... *holds up Gilbird* My trusty pet will get you!

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Check out my banner shop in Random on the boards:
The Wishing Well (A Siggy Shop)

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Romano stared at him for a minute, then sighed and glanced away. "Yeah... Sure, even though I don't think it's true..." he mumbled. At least it was a yes, he really couldn't say no to him now, he couldn't bear it.

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
Spain silently cheered to himself in accomplishment. "It'll always be true to me. And nothing will change that."

Hallo minions.
I am the mighty Prussia! Fear me for I will invade your vital regions! If you don't believe me... *holds up Gilbird* My trusty pet will get you!

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Romano slightly nodded as he felt his face getting hot again. "Ok, ok......" he said, still looking away.

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
Spain looked at him, lifting his face up. "I want to see your pretty face." he said, looking at him.

Hallo minions.

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Romano opened his mouth to argue back that he wasn't cute, pretty, or any of that, because it was clear that he wasn't, but he closed it because he just said that he'll let Spain call him those names. He just slightly nodded in response and stayed silent.

Posted By:
webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24
StarStarStarStarStar
Spain  puffed out his cheeks. Was his Lovi sad? He hoped not, because that meant he had made him sad? He frowned, not wanting to think that. He wasn't making Romano sad... Right?

Hallo minions.

Cuteness to the max!

Ciao for now~

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
Romano noticed that he was frowning again. Great, did he do something wrong again? "Hey, why aren't you smiling again?" he asked. Even though he was smiling just a minute ago, he did miss his smile, because it felt like he did something wrong.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

NICKELBACK

Do You Love Anyone?

Leave My Heart Out Of This - Fifth Harmony

Do You Love Anyone?

Fire And Ice By Me!

MYTHICAL CREATURES XD

latest videos