Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private RP?

Posted By:
imp3rfect-porcelain Lock
imp3rfect-porcelain
StarStarStarStar
I laughed. "Everyone else is late. They're always late." I replied. I sat in the seat next to him. "So, how was living in New York?" I asked curiously. I'd always wanted to live in New York. It seemed so interesting.

Private RP?

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
I grinned, " Oh ok. New York? Well, if you literally have to survive high school, I guess you can imagine how just living there could be. Honestly, where I live is one of the roughest spots in New York. A lot of crime, but I grew up there, so I learned how to defend myself at an early age." I admitted.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Private RP?

Posted By:
imp3rfect-porcelain Lock
imp3rfect-porcelain
StarStarStarStar
"That's good. Learn at an early age and you won't have to worry about it later, right?" I asked jokingly. I bit my lip and smiled. I tried to think of something else to say but came up with nothing. I took out my pen and drew on my hand.

Private RP?

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
I smirked, " Yeah, I guess. But I always thought that kids needed to learn math and reading at an early age rather than learn how to knock someone out at an early age." I noticed her drawing on her hand, " Whatcha drawing?" I asked.

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Private RP?

Posted By:
imp3rfect-porcelain Lock
imp3rfect-porcelain
StarStarStarStar
I laughed. "Oh,  I'm not really drawing anything particular. Why?" I asked slowly. I watched as other s enter the room. I sighed. I hated them. Every single one.

1 2 3 5 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words that start with A

Teen pregancy

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What do you want to become when you will g...

Teen pregancy

Selenagomez-moved