Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Will you join my RP, Wonderous Wonderland? If you can't it's cool) (Switching to first person)

I reached the front of the line, the smell thrown into my face, flinching a little I glared in the direction of the smell and saw a girl. Shuddering I shook my head, My family has been here for years...not one vampire and suddenly this one decides to come?!  Walking over to the girl I ordered, adding a nearly silent hiss"Why are you on our territory?"

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
All of a sudden as a guy shows up in front of the line. His scent was what hit me to hard. I glared at him and purposely took awhile to get his order ready. There was no one else after him. I looked at him." My father and mother wanted me to have a life." I raised an eyebrow, hissing as I said so." My parents died at the hands of your people." I scruntched my nose at him.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
"Silly of you to come to my peoples land then"He glared at her and taking his drink he walked out, "Ugh the coffee stinks of...them"

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
I stayed here for my parents .. to show Im avenging their death .. I glared at him as he left, breaking a glass ; my temper flaring out of control. I stayed behind to clean the coffee shop.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
James left a job interview, passing the coffee shop. He glared in and saw the vampire there. 

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
It was hard to see him and not want to rip his throat out. I glared out at him, my once baby blue eyes turning a hint of red. I continued cleaning.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
James chuckled, there was something strange about this vampire. He nodded, knowing she could see him and then he headed headed off

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
When I was donw with the cleaning, it was about 11:00 at night. I locked up the coffee shop and started on my way home. The smell of the werewolf paved on the side of the sidewalk I was on. I sighed lightly as I went.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
James sat in the tree in his yard, humming softly

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
When I was nearing the street to my house, I heard a stramge humming sound from a house that was about one house down from mine. It was an instinct to bring out my fangs, as a slight hiss parted from my lips. I looked to where it came from and saw it was him again. His smell floated like a cloud above me. I raised an eyebrow skeptically.

faded . ♡
-kvsh

play online games

latest forum posts

Word that start with B

Its a never ending game!

Type Your KW Name As Fast As Possible!!!

type whatever comes 2 your mind

What Time Did You Stay up to Last Night?

Words that start with M.

Words that start with X

Words that start with M.

coffee or cola

Is sun a star or a planet?

latest videos