Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Superstare and Gupi's

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
James started to sing the words to the sung he was humming, very soft. He closed his eyes and leant back into the tree, singing an old 'lullaby' his mother had taught him. It was about the fight between werewolves and vampires, his parents didn't understand it and neither did he becauseof the   language it was written in. He started to think about the vampire girl as he sung.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Superstare and Gupi's

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
I retreated my fangs and stood still for awhile. The night was still and hollow. I hugged my coat a bit tighter to me and continued walking. I had my hand tightly clasped around my knife in my purse. I wondered why the werewolf did not try to kill me. I shrugged lightly.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Superstare and Gupi's

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
James jumped down from the tree and headed back into his house, catching the scent if the vampire. He debated wether or not to follow but decided he'd do that tommorrow. 

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Superstare and Gupi's

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
As I entered my house I could not help but think about him. Its like his scent was unappealing, but I could not fight it away from me. I rubbed my tired eyes, stretching some, and then showering. I sleepily fell into my bed ; dozing off quickly.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Superstare and Gupi's

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Next morning)

James woke up early, his dreams had been disrupted by the vampires stink and he grouchily headed out of his door. He still hadn't bought coffee and that meant he Probably had to see the Vampire agin. 

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Superstare and Gupi's

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
The next morning my alarm clock ringing annoyingky by my bedside, I slapped it off, sending it flying into the wall, shattering it quickly. I got out of bed and showered, dressing and walking into the coffee shop. My almond brown hair, swaying withwind, creating ripples in my curls. I went behind the counter to start the day. Without looking at him, I knew he was here, by his smell. I scruntched my nose up and sighed.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Superstare and Gupi's

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
James saw her enter, smiling he finished his coffee. Their was no line so he walked up to the counter"Well, Morning Vampy."he said, with a dodgy smile.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Superstare and Gupi's

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
When he walked up to the counter, I expected him to start trouble but he did'nt. I smirked lightly, a hint of amusement sparking across my baby blue eyes." Thats how you greet people." I glanced at him and grinned slightly.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Superstare and Gupi's

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
"Of course"he grinnned

(Sorry WB)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Superstare and Gupi's

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
I snicked lightly and erased any hint of a smile and came to the realization that he was not here for nothing. I came from behind the counter and now realizing his height was staggering taller then me. I looked up at him." Why are you here.."

faded . ♡

-kvsh

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos