Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private RP?

Posted By:
lizlaz24
lizlaz24
StarStar
I think I am like a comment behind!  You asked what I wanted the role play to be about.  Well, like if you were a patient and I was a Dr and you came into the office with or without symptoms just for like a regular complete check up or something.  You could take on your own or a different personality and we could role it out just like fer real and even do follow ups and stuff.

Private RP?

Posted By:
JustStayYou
JustStayYou
StarStar
Have you ever tried a romance roleplay?

hahaha
(;

Private RP?

Posted By:
lizlaz24
lizlaz24
StarStar
Actually yes!  It was an assignment from one of the moderators of the other group!  I had a patient, a girl, who played the role of a 20 year old woman and I was a young 28 year old Dr, and she kinda had a crush on me.  I did it once with a boy too, but honestly  Blush it was alot more interesting with the girl.  It was a lot more I dunno kinda senstive and emotional.

Private RP?

Posted By:
JustStayYou
JustStayYou
StarStar
yeah we could dosomething like that.

hahaha
(;

Private RP?

Posted By:
lizlaz24
lizlaz24
StarStar
Ok so tell me how old do you wanna be, and are you coming into my office, or are we like friends and we're at my house, and are there any particular things you want me TO do or NOT TO DO? Tell me your role personality like if your shy and stuff and build your character for me.  Also, tell me what youre wearing so it is more real.  based on that I can tell you the role I will construct as your Dr

Private RP?

Posted By:
lizlaz24
lizlaz24
StarStar
I sent you this and I don't know if you got it.  I got nuthin back

Ok so tell me how old do you wanna be, and are you coming into my office, or are we like friends and we're at my house, and are there any particular things you want me TO do or NOT TO DO? Tell me your role personality like if your shy and stuff and build your character for me.  Also, tell me what youre wearing so it is more real.  based on that I can tell you the role I will construct as your Dr

Private RP?

Posted By:
lizlaz24
lizlaz24
StarStar
CRUD!  I have to take the dog out!  Answer me about what I asked and I will be back in 20 minutes tops!

Private RP?

Posted By:
JustStayYou
JustStayYou
StarStar
Okay well this is what i was thinking. my character ; Acacia, she could be like 20 and became an internship with you and she is still studying so they have to spend a lot of time together.

hahaha
(;

Private RP?

Posted By:
lizlaz24
lizlaz24
StarStar
That sounds great! We could start it like on the first day and Acacia comes in, we talk for just a few minutes and then she has to have her check up and things and pass her physical exam in order to qualify for the internship.  We'll say that the office is pediatrics and adolescents so we can really relate to it.  I would be wearing a nice tailored and tapered, thigh length, skirted purple suit (my favorite color!), with a white silk button down blouse and jacket, with heels looking very professional.  What would you be wearing?  Are you timid, shy, easily embarrassed, what is "her" personality like?  Does she get a little scared when she is the patient?  How can we do this in this site?  I've only done this with like regular chat?  Are there things that Acacia doesn't like about a check up that make her scared or embarrassed?  Please send me all the details of your character and then we can figure out how we can do this the best and easiest most realistic way.  OK?  HUGS!

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your forum post count?

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

What was the last thing you ate?

What's your forum post count?

latest videos