Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Help Me Gain Control~ (Private)

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Made it!! Big Grin

Would you like to make your form first?

Name:
Perso:
Bio:

(Anything is optional.)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
What? Is that a no?

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh no, I will! I was just busy..So I wanted to at least put it in my newsfeed...

Name: Damien
Looks: Shall post
Perso: He's naturally pretty nice and calm.. He likes to meet new people...but the thing is.. he has a 'liitle' problem when it comes to anger
Bio: Ever since he was a kid, he's had issues with his anger and how to control it.. He's actually been in trouble with the police before.. and also has been to countless therapists and anger managers

Name:Raven
Looks: Shall post
Perso: She's basically afraid of people.. She has made a few close friends..very few..but whenever its time for her to speak, she freezes
Bio: As a child she was very vocal, but when her mother remarried (she was only 4)  her new 'father' Richard. was a bit.. brutal...

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Saudina 'Saudi'
Looks: Saudi is much much shorter and smaller than most everyone else. She has long blonde-brown hair. She wears mostly black and dark colors because of her bio.
Personality: She was a happy, ######, crazy girl, but that all changed. Now she barely talks and she is always alon. She blew off her friends and everyone else she knew. She just doesn't seem to care anymore.
Bio: Since she experienced a house fire, she could never think right again. her Parents died and she was left to fend for herself. She lives now in a small apartment alone. She has big issues. She cuts herself often because she blames herself for the fire.

Name: Julio
Looks: He has shaggy brown haair that looks almost black. his skin is almost white. His eyes are deep, deep pools of red. He smack talks alot and is used to getting introuble. He broke his perfect reputation and is now namd, 'the bad boy' for being the baddest boy in school-- So he thinks.
Bio: His life was perfect. he had a perfect attandeance recordd, perfect grades, perfect friends, perfect girlfriend, perfect family. He then got into some trouble drnk driving... He was driving the car and crashed, causing three friends in the backseat to gt hurt, and his best friend in the front to die a long and painful death. The experience changed his life. He no longr is happy. He left and moved with his family, leaving behind his girlfriend and everyone else.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What do you think of today's culture?

cute animals

in which age would u marry?

U of M vs. MSU

Shingeki no Kjoyin (a.k.a Attack On Titan)

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos