Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Sandy's and Anna's private roleplay.

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar
Its okay. I just have to figure out which profile of mine has my boy character picture. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... I might have to get a new picture for my character.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
If you want to look at any if my pictures, thats fine, I can use the share thingy. I think that's how that works. c;

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar
Name: Andrew Emmerson
########
Personality: He is very sweet and has a great sense of humor. He is athletic and very smart.
Bio: N/A
Pet: A Beagle named Scout

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
Alright, i'll start.

Kayla:
BEEEEP BEEEP BEEP!!!! My alarm clock screamed. My head shot up and knocked my headboard. "Ow." I mutter crossly. Looking over at my alarm clock, which had quieted itself, it was only 6:00AM. My cat, Bandit, was oblivious and was still snoring at my feet. I drew my feet out of my covers and sat up, looking around in my new college dorm. I was alone. But, anyway, I got upn and changed into jeans and a purple tee-shirt. I was ready.

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar
Andrew: My alarm clock had went off, but I still lie in my bed snoring like crazy. Scout came up and licked my face till I woke. When I finally did, I got dressed into jeans and a gray hoodie. I went into the small kitchen of my dorm and ate a package of poptarts. After I filled Scout's water bowl and food bowl. I also gave him a bone. I slipped on my sneakers, grabbed my keys, and headed out the door.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
I wandered into the kitchen, grabbed a toaster-strudel, strawberry flavored. While I waited for it to toast, I filled Bandits food and water bowl, and slipped on my converse and my black hoodie. The toasted delights sprung up and I went and set them on a plate. I hurriedly ate them and headed out, grabbing my keys. I walked out the door, locking the dorm. I walked out, running into a tall man, wearing a grey hoodie.
(Andrew?)

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar
Andrew stumbled back some, but regained his balance. "I'm sorry, didn't see ya there," said Andrew.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
Kayla regained her balance slower, her clumsy side showing a little. "Sorry." She murmured and hurried toward her car, a silver Lexius.

Posted By:
-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After-
StarStarStarStar
Andrew rushed to his truck, which was an old beaten down pickup that he found at the dump and had fixed up. He started the truck up and went to the college cafe.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
Kayla was sitting with her friends at the college cafe, she was sipping a warm rasberry tea. She saw the guy walk in, the same one with the hoodie. She muttered a farewell to her friends and walked over. "Hello."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last one to say Dream Big wins!

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

first one to say happy wins a guhjillion d...

Last One Who Says Hi Hey Or Anything To G...

Last one to say Dream Big wins!

Words That Start With 'L'