Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

musicXisXmyXlife ; Superstare .❤

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Lacey I had walked out of my dorm, ready to go pra tice on my piano. At this school we had to wear uniforms, and they were cute, but not everyone liked it. I was whatever with it and started walking down the hallways to a practice room where my piano was. I walked inside and just bareky noticed another guy with a guitar. I stopped." Ooh, Im sorry." Carter I sat in my class and took notes, because I had not done so yesterday in class. I was to busy thinking about laying music. The teacher scowled." You cant play instrumnts without the grades." I was determined to play instrumens. I was trying hard, hoping it paid off. I sighed, tired.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick
I stopped playing when i saw a girl walk in. "Uh, it's ok. I'll just-" I said, getting up, and starting to leave the room

Rikki
I sat down in my seat, and started writing the notes that were on the board. "You can't play instruments without the grades" was my teacher's motto. I sighed, looking around. My eyes landed on a boy who was furiously copying down notes, Carter I think his name was. He was an amazing musician, and like me, hated to write down notes, but we had to to play.

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Lacey
I hesitated and stuttered softly." You dont have to!" I said that out of impulse and.bit my lip gently, blushing. Its not that I wanted him to leave, but he was here frst. I bit down on my toungue.
Carter
I was happy when the note taking was over. I stopped writing, feeling as if my fingers were abou to pop. I leaned back in my seat and breathed a sigh of relief. This was tiring, plus the no sleep, doing homework. I groaned and looked around the class. I saw a girl who I knew for sure was excellent at the instruments she played.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar

Nick
I turned back around. "It's cool, I'll go to the music room next door" I said softly, and walked out, noticing her blush as I did

Rikki
I dropped my pen on my desk, flexing my fingers. I sat back, and glanced at the boy again, seeing him looking at me. I blushed and gave him a small wave

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Lacey
I sighed lightly." Its fine.." I spoke barely above a whisper and just shrugged lightly and went to my piano. I stroked the keys and grinned softly, setting up my music sheet.
Carter
I chuckled lightly and gave her a huge wavea and started packing up my stuff to leave. I was quite hungry and ywned lightly.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick
I went into the room next door, and sat down. I started playing again, but much more quietly than before, my stage fright getting the better of me

Rikki
I laughed as he made it very obvious that he was waving. I got my stuff together to go, and I stood up, grabbing my books, and began to leave the classroom.

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Lacey
I was beginning to start playing when I heard his music and just listened for awhile. It was good, and he was getting better each time, which I knew meant, he was getting over stage fright. I knew how that felt. I cleared my throat lightly and started away on my piano. I was going to start on the music sheet, but decided not to. I continued playing.
Carter
I was about to go say hi to th girl, when my friends all bombarded me." Dude! Lets go down to that new chinese resturant ## ### ######.# # agreed and we went there.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick
I drifted from what I was playing into a song that I had wriiten. I was bored, and needed the practice. I noticed that she wasn't playing the piano, but I shrugged and kept playing.

Rikki
I saw the boy get practically attacked by his friends. I left the room, and went back to my dorm to drop off my books. I was going to a new chinese restaurant for lunch, and I didn't wanna bring all my books with me.

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Lacey
I then remembered the song I had to practice for the homecoming dance on saturday. I had completely forgotten about it and turned to my music sheet. I started playing the song. Scince it was only me, It was a solo and I just zoned out in my music.
Carter
We had startded walking to the resturant and we gor a table set for five. We sat down and all ordered orange chiken. My friends all looked at me." What?" They smirked." Who are going to homecoming with?" I shrugged." I dunno." They teased me quite a bit for it." You have to know by saturday."

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Nick
I played my song, which I had to play for homecoming. A few of us were picked to perform, and I think the girl on the piano was picked too. I heard her playing, and she sounded amazing

Rikki
I walked into the restaurant, and saw the boy from earlier with all his friends. I blushed, and sat down at a table as far away from them as I could, and had my back to them. I ordered Mushu Pork, and while I waited, every once in a while I would glance behind me to see what they were doing

You are a Romantic Seme!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Taco Bell v. McDonalds

Have you hear of John Newman

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Taco Bell v. McDonalds

latest videos