Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Winter Break ~Private~

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
This is a private rp for Carmen and I only. Okay so as we know this is about highschool friends on winterbreak smile The plot is simple but of course we can make it amazing ahaha. okay so we will each make 2 girls and 2 guys each.

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Other

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Winter Break ~Private~

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Form:
Name: Lana Farrlie
Grade: Sophmore
Looks:
Personality: Lana is a carefree, ###### teen with a loves to art. She's been intrested in painting at a young age and pictures the world as a beautiful masterpiece. She isn't the most outgoing person and is shy when around new people. She's quite and sometimes only speaks when she's spoken to. She's silly though and is reckless, wild and loud but doesn't show it to everyone, only to the ones she has known the longest.
Other

Name: Sherri Voxing
Looks:
Personality: Sherri is bubbly, confident and independent. She's understanding, intelligent and fearless but does have soft side. She's sensitive and hates it because it shows how weak she is but tries not to let her weaknesses get to her. She's outgoing, energetic, clever and is always involved in heated debates and discussions. She has a way of words and is opinionated and isn't afraid to voice her opinions and speak what's on her mind. She's silly and loves to mess around. She's a really kind person when she wants to be, until you cross her, she is as stone as a rock and you'll never forget it.
Other

Name: Tyler Briggs
Looks:
Personality: Tyler is carefree, laid back, charming and chill. He's goofy, silly and is almost never serious about anything. He's confident, talkitive and wild as he loves having a good time. He's a jokester with a true heart and isn't the mean type but does enjoy his personal space. He's almost always getting into some kind of trouble because of his talking, lack of focus ect. He isn't afraid of being himself and is adventrous and careless. He doesn't let people walk over him and will stand up for himself and his friends. He puts others first and tries not to let anything get in his way.
Other

Name: Elliot Cook
Grade: Junior
Looks:
Personality: Elliot is a wild reckless troublemaker with a hint of a sarcastic attitude. He is the type of person to make good choices in life but does get into trouble with his parents. He is prankster with a goofy sense of humor and enjoys making people laugh. He stands up for himself and doesn't like to be pushed around. He may have a fun side but not everybody likes him. He doesn't like his family and mostly disagrees with everything they have to say. He's a caring, understanding guy but doesn't like to show his soft side and is only like that when around his friends or parents.
Other: Elliot never talks about his family and never plans too.

Winter Break ~Private~

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar

Form:
Name: Amanda Marcus
Looks:
Personality:
Other: Her dad owns the bakery in town and has a crush on Tyler for a while

Form:
Name: Tania Abernathy
Grade: Junior
Looks: Nathalia Ramos
Personality: Tania is a girly, outgoing, Junior who appreciates the little things in life. She's not one to put much effort into her school work. She's a big gossip with a love for photography and cheerleading. She's a cheerleader but not friends with many of the other cheerleaders due to their snotty attitudes and big egos. She loves music and fashion and loves sports although she isn't the best at them. She si almost always taking photos with her phone and loves capturing moments especially the ones with her friends.
Other: She got held back in 8th grade and should be a Senior instead of a junior at the moment

Form:
Name: Seamus "Sly" Washington
Looks: Brenton Thwaites
Personality: Sly is just as his nickname says. He's sly, witty and a big ol' trouble maker. He's fun loving, fearless and a loyal friend. He isn't always open to meeting new people and making new friends but he makes sure to be an amazing friend to the friends he has. He's caring although he trys not to let people see his soft side and is very intelligent also but gets bad grades because of bad conduct.
Other:

Form:
Name: Joseph Loran
Looks: Joel Courtney
Personality: Joseph is a smart, book worm. He loves reading and writing and hopes to be an author one day. He's more the quiet type than not and was used to not having many friends before he moved to town. He's a good listener but can always keep a conversation going too if he feels comfortable.
Other: Joseph recently moved to town at the beginning of the school year.

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Winter Break ~Private~

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'll start at the friday after they got out of school for winter break)

Amanda knocked on the door of the house next to hers. She had dropped her stuff off at home and went over to Tyler's house like he had told her to so they could hang out like they always did. It was snowing  for one of the first times in the year and the snow was already tangling itself it her hair as she waited for the door to open

Tania was at home organizing her closet and making a list of what she wanted for Channauka. Her room was decked with holiday decorations an effect of her love of Winter and winter holidays. Her bed and half of her room was covered in clothes and shoes and accesories in a system that wasn't really a system at all. Tan took a sip of her hot choclate and sighed getting back to organizing.

Sly was at the park with Joseph near their houses. They were on the swings and the only people at the park since the snow was sticking to the ground. Both of their cheeks were red and they were waiting for Sherri and Lana to meet up with them. Tania had denied there other to hang out for once since she was too busy getting ready for the holidays and Tyler and Amanda were attached at the hip too cool for them as Sly saw it at the moment "Do you think they have ever hooked up?" Joseph said, randomly as him and Sly were talking about Tyler and Amanda "I definetly would have. they had been best friends since elementary school and she's allowed to sleep over when her parents are traveling. But if they have Tyler's been quiet about it." 

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Winter Break ~Private~

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar

"annaily22" wrote:

(I'll start at the friday after they got out of school for winter break)

Amanda knocked on the door of the house next to hers. She had dropped her stuff off at home and went over to Tyler's house like he had told her to so they could hang out like they always did. It was snowing  for one of the first times in the year and the snow was already tangling itself it her hair as she waited for the door to open

Tania was at home organizing her closet and making a list of what she wanted for Channauka. Her room was decked with holiday decorations an effect of her love of Winter and winter holidays. Her bed and half of her room was covered in clothes and shoes and accesories in a system that wasn't really a system at all. Tan took a sip of her hot choclate and sighed getting back to organizing.

Sly was at the park with Joseph near their houses. They were on the swings and the only people at the park since the snow was sticking to the ground. Both of their cheeks were red and they were waiting for Sherri and Lana to meet up with them. Tania had denied there other to hang out for once since she was too busy getting ready for the holidays and Tyler and Amanda were attached at the hip too cool for them as Sly saw it at the moment "Do you think they have ever hooked up?" Joseph said, randomly as him and Sly were talking about Tyler and Amanda "I definetly would have. they had been best friends since elementary school and she's allowed to sleep over when her parents are traveling. But if they have Tyler's been quiet about it." 

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Winter Break ~Private~

Posted By:
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
xxxxitsmylife12xxxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler was sitting on the couch as he waited for Amanda. He had told her to go to his house so they could hang out and maybe even talk about what they might do for winter break. He stood up as he heard a knock on the door and walked over to open it. He opened the door and a smile appeared on his face at the sight of Amanda. "Hey" He said as he walked over to give her a hug. He let her inside the house and sat down on the couch "So what's up?" He asked.

Sherri was walking with Lana to the park. Sly told her to meet him and Joseph at the park so they could hang out. She knew Amanda and Tyler weren't coming along so she decided to go with Lana instead. She saw two figures sitting down on the swings and ones she got a little closer, she notice it was Sly and Joseph. She grinned as she walked over to the two boys.

Lana walked over to Sly and Joseph with a smile on her face but it was normal since she  smiles all the time. Even in the darkest days, she would still manage to look at the bright side and smile but she does understand the seriousness of some situations. "Hey" She said to the boys as she took a sit on the swing next to Joseph.

Elliot was at home, laying down on his bed as he heard the conversation his parents were having in the living room. His parents were aguring about how his mom wanted to buy new christmas lights but his father refused, unfortunately this isnt the first time they have agured over something so ridiculous. He was getting very frustrated at the fact his parents can't seem to get along even when it was almost the holidays but there is nothing he could really do about it since they barely pay attention to him. He signed, wishing he was anywhere else but in his own home.

Winter Break ~Private~

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Joseph smiled at the two girls when they came near. He had thought since he moved to town that all of the 4 girls he hanged out with were extremely beautiful but with the snow falling around them he thought the two girls in front of him looked especially beautiful. He grinned at Lana as she sat on the swing next to his. "Are you two cold?" he asked. He knew he was cld and he hadn't been been the ones walking to the park in the snow fall.

Tania peeked out the window of her bedroom and over at the house next door. Just as she expected she could see in at Elliot spread out across his bed. Just as usaul when at home, he looked miserable. She pryed her window open and called his name "Eliott!" "Wanna come over?" Even though Elliott never talked about his family she knew there was something going on to make him so miserable and she knew getting out of his house made him feel better. To be honest she was feeling a bit lonely too.

Amanda hugged Tyler and wiped off the bottom of her shoes on the welcome mat before steppign into the house. She plopped down on the couch next to Tyler. "Just mentally planning all of the amazing things we are going to be doing this vacation with the guys" She said with a playful smile, referring to their group of friends.

"Oh sherri don't be shy. There is a perfectly good spot on my lap for you to sit" Sly grinned as he patted his lap. He loved messing with the girls especially Sherri because they were the closest. he continued to pat his lap for Sherri to take a seat as he began talkign again "So what do you girls think" He smirked "How many times do you think Amanda and Tyler have hooked up over the years? They are awfully close" He laughed, teasing his friends who weren't even present. He winked at the end of his sentence and strating laughing at his own wit like the true Sly he is

E-M-I-L-Y.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

sports-moved

What song is stuck in your head?

Slap The Keyboard :p

Slap The Keyboard :p

latest videos