Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Furbia & evem01 Private Rp!!!!!!!

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
okay chicki, u remember what the rp is bout?

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Yeah :

Two people meet in the forest, and the both are a diffrent species. They are from two different kingdom's and they fall in love. When they are forbidden to see each other, they sneak to.

Meow :3

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
okay so whats ur character's name? i got everything except that

Love is patient.Love is kind.It does not envy;it does not boast;it is not proud.It is not rude,it is not self-seeking;it is not easily angered;it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes always preserves-
Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Juri.

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(okay..mines Carter..so where do we start? do they meet already?)

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
(No, not yet.) Juri moves along, her hair blowing in the wind. Sure is chilly out today, she thought.  She put her hood on, looking down and not watching where she was going. She looked up. Juri saw a boy with black hair. "Um..I'm sorry!" She said.

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
(im guessing now they r)
Carter looked at a girl with blond hair she was appogizing for something he just looked at her "oh..uh..it's alright i should have watched where i was going.." he told her scratching the back of his neck he bit his lip keeping eye contact with the girl

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
"I-I'm Juri." She stammered, and looked at the ground. Her (cat) ears shook under her hoodie, and she pulled it more over her head. "I haven't seen you around." She said. At all, she thought.

Posted By:
evem01 Lock
evem01
StarStarStarStarStar
Carter grinned but didnt show his teeth "im Carter...." he looked around "im new here and i was just about to go get i bite to eat.." he put emphisis on the word 'bite' "so anyways do you think maybe you could show me around?" she looks good...she's making me hungry..but i was already looking for a snack..she's perfect for lunch

Love Never Fails-

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Juri sensed his hunger. Ah, a vampire. Such fun. Never bit a cat, she told herself. Juri smiled. "Sure," she said flatly.  Juri led him through the forest. "This is the stream." She pointed to a small rock im-bedded stream.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Taylor Swift & Selena Gomez!

Somebody call 911!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Candy Crush: Help?

last one to say "BANANA WORLD!" wins

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.