Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, Arti , you know the plot ^^

Name:
Species:
Powers:
Group:
Looks:
Personality (optional):
Other:

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Carter Grayson 
Species: Demon. 
Powers: Carter is able to sprout dark, black feathered wings in the middle of her back, and is able to shoot balls made of fire at her opponents. Her eyes glow a dark orange, with a ring of blazing fire around them when she's in demon form.
Group: Owls.
Looks:
Personality (optional): Quiet. Carter is usually a non-self-absorbed person; she isn't afraid to speak her mind, nor to rebel against what she didn't believe in. Can be rude, miserable or anti-social. She is known to be very quiet, a loner type. Carter is usually reading a book, but she can be rebellious, and very arrogant-- but is most of the time a kind person.
Other: Carter can seem Bi-Polar at times.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((Heh. I prefer anime pictures o-o.))

Name: Daichi. 

Species: Fairy.

Powers:  Fairies have magical dances, their dances can cause pain or healing, depending on the dance. They however take quite a time to cast. He also has green, silky looking wings.

Group: Dragons

Personality (optional): Rude, miserable and very arrogant. He tends to believe he is better at certain things than others. He does not like to communicate with anyone he views as improper or annoying. Though strong and brave when he needs to be, Daichi usually escapes before a fight to avoid getting a bad reputation.

Other: Being a Fairy,  he prefers the bow and arrow to other weapons.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((Huh? OH! Wha---?! O-O WRONG PICTURE! Whoops..))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
(( Chill ^^ There you go.))

あなたは美しいです

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((Wanna start?))

あなたは美しいです

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((Sure thing ^^))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi walked through the forest. The leaves made a slight crunching sound when he stepped on them. He didn't currently have his group with him, he wanted to be alone. Once at a clearing in the forest, he stretched and started to dance. He wasn't being graceful, as the dance didn't rely on grace. He suddenly, stepped on a twig, which made him disrupt his dance and jump backwards. Suddenly rain started to fall. That was the problem with dance nagic, mess it up and anything could happen. He sighed. "Well then. . " ((Have your character meet mine. They dont know each other... well they know that the other is the leader of the rival group.))

あなたは美しいです

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((Alright ^^)) Carter breathed in the cold, brisk air as she skirted across the ground, the leaves crunching warily under her boots, clicking softly. She didn't have her group, The Owls, along with her. She had told them she wanted some time alone. She scampered across the ground as she smelled the musty air, sensing a rainfall was soon to come-- for her luck, it was soon. She felt the rain land on her shoulders, drenching her clothing as she pulled her skirt. It was too short for her taste. She spotted a clearing in the forest, becoming curious as she sprinted across the wet ground. She felt as if she needed to go there. Once she reached the clearing, she slipped and fell face-first on the muddy ground. She sighed as she wiped it off, coughing. A figure is what she spotted. She forced herself up, wandering farther.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi turned to see someone coming towards him. He stepped backwards, brushing his wet red hair from his eyes. "Who are you?" He called out. He walked to the side of the clearing, not taking his eyes off the figure. He grabbed his bow and arrows; which he had, luckily, left there yesterday.

あなたは美しいです

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What will you be when you grow up?

What will you be when you grow up?

Boy Bands List

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

Taco Bell v. McDonalds

Have you heard of John Newman?

latest videos