Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  Carter twirled the dagger on her fingers, sprawling it out flatly on her palm a few times. She kept thinking about the Salamander Leader she had encountered earlier. She began to scowl, hearing a splash from a pond not far away. She just merely shrugged as she made her way slowly to it, sneaking around-- not making a single sound.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi sighed and started to skip rocks across the pond. He had nothing better to do, he didn't feel like dancing. Once again his mind wandered to tge Chicken he had met earlier.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  Carter heard the rock skip across the water, creating shivering ripples. She bit her bottom lip, releasing her dagger as she walked forward. She began thinking about the Salamander she had met earlier. She heaved a sigh, shaking her head as she felt a headache coming on. She rubbed her temples, loosing her balance a few times as she walked to the edge of the pond, right across from the other person.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((Now that I'm finished editing my signature, I shall post))

Daichi looked up, "Are you okay?" He asked, getting up and walking over to figure. He grimaced once he realized, it was her again. "Well, chicken leader. You look sick or something, are you dying?" he asked. 

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  Carter heard his voice, and instantly knew it was The Salamander Leader. She grimaced as she stumbled forward, her foot slipping once again until she was close to slipping into the pond. "Leave me alone." She growled, her headache deepening. She winced as she dug her fingers into the moist ground, her feet slipping even more. She snapped her eyes shut, knowing what was about to happen; She was about to fall into the pond.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((So I see what your trying to do o-o. And I shall go along))

Daichi, acting on instinct, grabbed the Chicken leader's hand and pulled her up; backing away from the pond. He had his hands around her waist to support her. He abruptly let go, blushing slightly, realizing what he had done. "Boy, how lucky you are that I, the powerful dragon was here. Chicken's cant swim, can they?" he said, What in the world is wrong with me? I should have let her fall, what does it matter anyway?

あなたは美しいです

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
(((Whoa O-O What am I trying to do what? I was just giving a headache, not something deadly.. But it may end up in them falling in love.. So.. maybe that'll work... I'm just gonna post along here, and see what happens! XD)))      Carter's face was red as she felt him remove his hands from her waist, and give some snide remark. Who knew he'd do that,. oh wait, I did! She thought, rubbing her temples once again. "Chickens can swim, but can Salamanders?" She snarled back, her red face turning back to its original color. She looked at his face, seeing his face still a bit red. She smirked, leaning forward. "Your face is red, Salamander." She whispered to him slyly before turning away. She began walking away, but stopped. "And... Thanks.." She muttered before continuing.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
"Salamanders can swim!" Daichi said in reply to her statement. Fairies, however can''t.  He touched his cheek, she said it was red, he was blushing. . . . how wonderful. He watched her walk away, her last word echoing in his thoughts. She actually said thank you, well that was unexpected. A smile tugged at the ends of his lips. He sighed and sat on the edge of the pond once again. What are you doing? You should be angry! You just basically hugged the Owl's leader! What is wrong with you?

あなたは美しいです

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  Carter kept walking along the sidewalk, her heart fluttering in her chest whenever she thought of The Dragon Leader, whom had basically hugged her. What are you doing! You should be thinking of revenge! He hugged you! She felt a small amused smile pull on her thin lips as a gust of wind push past her. Her smile widened as she felt his arms around her over and over, but that quickly disappeared once she thought of what her clan would say about that. She hoped none of the Owls saw them, but they most likely did.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi sighed and started to walk back to his clan's headquarters. None of them most likely saw him, they were probably all playing games. He returned to see all the members standing on rocks with books on their heads, they had probably just started a new game. "What are you doing?" he asked, examining them. They replied, telling him to be quiet, last person standing wins. He sighed and headed back to the forest.

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Its a never ending game!

Random Fact About You :3

Do u like ice cream

Describe the person above you in two words!

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

latest videos