Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  Carter stumbled backwards, biting her bottom lip. She heaved a sigh, forcing her eyes shut as tears welled up in them. She wasn't tearing up because of the hit, oh-no; she was tearing up because she knew he was right. "L-Look.. I know your right.." She whispered, gazing at the ground as she forced herself up. She didn't bother to wipe the blood from her lip, she just turned around. "I always knew you were a bad person; but this?" She murmured, sprinting away from him, deeply into the woods. All that was behind her, was a stain of blood on the ground from where she fell.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi watched her run away. "I.....I'm not that bad." He whispered to himself. He turned and started to walk away, her last remark stuck in his head. The chicken seriously took it that hard? I didn't really mean it. . . Yes I did! Who cares anyways! I don't like her. . . Do I?

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  Carter felt the limp, lifeless glassy tears stream down her face as she ran, sniffing as she ran farther. Why did he want to hurt me? No!  you know why! He's an idiot! He isn't nice to anyone unless they worship him! It's not like I care... right? She thought, slamming face-first into a tree. She fell backwards, wincing aloud.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((Tell your character she hurt my character first! xD))

Daichi started walking in the direction she had went in, part of him wished he'd see her, the other part of him hoped he wouldn't. He sighed as he recognized a figure on the ground, crying out in pain, as her. He walked towards her, grabbed her hand and helped her up. "Watch where your going." he whispered to her.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((Me: Okay! **Walks over to Carter** || YOU HURT DAICHI FIRST!))

Carter felt his hand help her up, his breath tingling on her ear as she shuddered. She felt the tears stream down her face, but just ignored it. "W-What do you want?" She choked out, looking at the ground, then at The Dragon Leader. She choked down a sob as it wracked her body. A bruise lay on her cheek, from when Daichi hit her. A tear traced down it, causing her to wince. Blood ran from her chapped lips, on to her chin. She shuddered again.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((Forgot about this))

Daichi wiped the blood and tears from her face with his fingers. "I'm sorry." he whispered. He stared at the bruise on her face, he had caused that. "I want nothing. I've just come to fix what I've caused." He brushed the mud off her clothes. "Don't think I'm going to start being nice to you or anything." he said softly.

あなたは美しいです

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((As did I xD))

Carter suppressed a small, shy laugh as she nodded, wiping the lingering wetness from her bruised and bloody face. She blushed slightly as he brushed the mud of her clothes, but ignored it as she stumbled to stand. She tried forcing herself up, but her right arm was stinging almost as bad as her bruise. She winced as she tried once again to force herself off the ground. She sighed, finally being able to stand on her feet. "Y-You can g-go.." She murmured to him softly, her voice cracking at the end from her crying.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi ignored her statement, helping her stand.  He touched the skin near her bruise. "I'm sorry for that, I don't know what got into me. Does it hurt? Do you want me to try a healing dance?" he asked, brushing some strands of her hair from her face.

あなたは美しいです

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  Carter shuddered at his touch, flinching and wincing as she shook her head. "N-No.. It's fine, it'll heal in good time.." She murmured softly to him as he brushed some strands of her red hair from her face. She grabbed his hand, and made it return to his side. "It's fine, dude." She reassured him, even though the bruise was turning a deep, dark purple with blue along the edges. It was a pretty hard hit.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi sighed. "Why do you refuse my help? I'm trying to be nice here. . ." He said. "Well, if you refuse to let me heal you, at least let me go get some stuff to clean your wound. Please?" He returned his hand to her face, brushing the dried blood from her cheek.

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Chat

Rate the signature above you!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What is behind you?

Should women have higher societal roles?

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

latest videos