Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  Carter shuddered once again, but just merely sighed. "Fine.." She murmured softly as he brushed the dried blood from her cheek. She winced silently as she rubbed her hands on her arm, feeling a cold gust of wind push past her and The Dragon Leader. She stuffed her hands in her pockets, shivering. Her violet eyes calmed down, turning back to they're original auburn color. The wind whipped her hair against her back, whipping past her face.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi raised an eyebrow. "Are you cold?" He asked, seeing her put her hands in her pocket. He hugged her close to him, then started walking. "Don't worry, my house is in the forest. It isn't very far from here." He suddenly stopped. "Do you. . . Want me to carry you? I mean since your cold and in pain."he was blushing slightly.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Arti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!COME BACK!!!!

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((My dad took the computer, and made me go to my cousins' house -.-)      Carter blushed deeply, knowing he'd make a joke about her blush later. "I-I.. Yo-You can if y-you want.." She stuttered, blushing even more as the wind whipped her light red hair against her auburn eyes. She felt another cold gust of wind, out of instinct, she buried her face into Daichi's shoulder, embracing him tightly before realizing what she did. She blushed even harder, but ignored it as she retreated, wincing.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((Kidzworld skipped your post!))

Daichi blushed even more once she buried her face in his shoulder. He noticed she was blushing as well as she stepped backwards. He walked up to her, staring at her for a second before lifting her into his arms. He supported her feet and head, carrying her like a married man might carry his wife up the stairs. About seven minutes later, he got to another clearing in the forest. A small cottage in the middle of it. He carried her up to the door, before placing her down carefully and opening the door, motioning for her to follow him inside.

あなたは美しいです

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((Your gone again Frown ))

あなたは美しいです

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((Sorry Frown My stupid iPod died, and the plug was gone, and I wasn't allowed to use the computer xc))     Carter blushed deeply as he set her down, and as he motioned for her to follow him inside. Her heart fluttered at the thought of his protective arms around her, his scent feeling her nose once she buried her head in her shoulder.. She quickly shook her head slightly, hoping Daichi wouldn't notice it. She stuffed her hands in her pockets, stepping cautiously forward. Her light auburn eyes flashed a light gray for a moment, before turning a violet type of color. Carter reached her hand forward, her face giving off one small smile as she touched the door.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
The inside of the cottage wasn't really decorated extensively. A bookshelf full of books wasn't that far from the door,  a few pictures of Daichi with his mother were hung on the wall. A table was in the middle of the room, two chairs beside it. A sofa was in the corner of the room, not far from the bookshelf. Daichi turned back to her once he was inside. "Come in, close the door once your inside. I'm going to get my first aid kit." He himself was still blushing slightly. He still had a guilty feeling inside of him, to know that he hit Carter; bruising her skin. Two pixies flew around, following Daichi and playing in his hair. He disappeared behind a door, which obviously led to his bedroom, and returned with a small box.

あなたは美しいです

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
   Carter nodded softly at Daichi, shutting the door gently as she entered the cottage. Her face was still a bright pink, bit it wasn't exactly red. Her eyes gleamed against the lighting as she ventured inside, looking over at a random wall. She saw a photo of Daichi and an older woman, who may have been his mother. She open her mouth slightly as she moved towards it, examining his expression, the woman's expression, the whole photo. She felt a sting on her bruised cheek, but ignored it as she looked at the rest of the cottage. She whisked around as he returned with a small box, making her way slowly towards him. She winced aloud as she was right next to him, her bruise stinging.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi took out a piece of cotton, dipped it in a bottle and placed it on her cheek, he held her hand and brought it up to her cheek.. "Keep it there. It'll sting for a second, but don't worry, it will get the germs." He then examined her right arm, which seemed to have a cut on it. He took another piece of cotton and cleaned the cut carefully, before placing everything back in the box, and returning it to his room. Upon his return he sat on one of the chairs near the table, motioning for her to come sit as well. "I saw you looking at my picture. It interest you or something? That's my mother, she died a few years ago."

あなたは美しいです

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The KW bar goes down with the page?

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

Fireproof! ♥♥♥

You Failed To Mention

Come and Get It by Selena Gomez

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

latest videos