Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((Perfectly on target. . .  10 minutes! Arti, you got eight minutes!))

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  Carter winced as she held the piece cotton on her cheek, standing up cautiously. She saw carefully down in an empty chair, giving her attention to the pictures on the wall. "Oh.. I didn't know.. My mother and father died in an accident at a circus; the pole for the acrobats collapsed on them, and my mom pushed me out of the way.. I live with my Aunt Lisa, and Uncle Richard." She explained, her voice cracking at the edge of her sentence.. She bit the inside of her cheek as she looked at Daichi. Since when did he turn nice? Is he just playing with me....? She thought slowly, quickly shaking the thoughts from her head.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((Your fast. . .. . very fast o-o))

"I see." Daichi said softly, noticing the crack in her voice. It had to be a hard topic to talk about, the death of your parents. "Well then, are you feeling better? Does it still hurt?" He asked, trying to change the topic. One of the pixies started messing around in his hair. He held the pixie by its wing, stared at it with narrowed eyes for a second before placing it on the table before him.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Rivals (Renee and Arti)

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
((I know it's been a year since this roleplay was active.. But I shall reply now!))

"Just a bit. Carter replied, trying to regain the sturdiness that once had been in her voice. She was letting her defenses down- to the leader of the Dragons for crying out loud! Her group would be disgraced if they found out. Her eyes shifted towards Daichi. She watched his movement as he took the pixie and put it on the table. Carter slightly rose an eyebrow, but said nothing. "Do.. Do you live here alone..?" She asked, obviously curious.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What is your favorite college Football team?

Crimson Tide

What's more comfortable: jeans (yes) or le...

Which new style is going right now?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Kinda dumb question