Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Furbia and KayKayZ's PRP!

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
You know what it's about ^J^ So yeah I will make the form below.

Form
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio: (Optional)
Other:

I will post mine below.

Aww2

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Form:
Name: Kristina (Kris) Valbert
Species:

Dark Angel/Demon
Appearance:
Personality: Kristina is a non-self centered girl, she often is found hunting. She can be very nice, but usaully can be mean.
Bio: Kristina can sprout black wings with fiery orange around them. She often has blue eyes, but can have orange eyes with rings around them.
Other: She has a sword as a weapon.

Name: Jake Dark
Species:
Shapeshifter/ Can only change into a tiger.
Appearance:
Personality: He can be very nice, but usaully is senstive. When he is in love he acts romantic, and he's really outgoing if you are good friends with him.
Bio: Jake/ in tiger form is a flame colored tiger with strong paws.
Other: He has a knife.

Meow :3

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Akiko Akiyama
Species: Half fox.
Appearance:
Personality: Akiko is a very shy girl, and can be nervous around others. She is more of the outcast 'loner' type, and has some trust issues based on her past, If you do gain her trust, though, Akiko is loyal, friendly, playful and romantic.
Bio: Well all I'm going to say is that her parents were killed when she was 11 and she lives in an orphanage when she's not at school.
Other: Her eyes change colors on her mood. She's mostly only in one mood so they're usually always deep metallic blue. She doesn't know it, but she can control ice.

Name: Masaru Matsumoto
Species: Demon
Appearance:
Personality: Masaru is a dark kind of boy. He is cold to others, and always wants it to be his way. If he gets angry enough, he will actually hurt you. But deep down, he is really just lonely and wants a friend. He's romantic in a dark way, and is very mysterious.
Bio: Well he lives with his father who is usually never home. He has nobody to talk to, and is always alone.
Other: His eyes are always a dark lifeless grey, unless he is angry.. Also, he can control shadows.

Aww2

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar

Should we start? Are we gonna rp like this:

Jake: I moved quickly towards her.
or
Jake smiled and nodded his head.

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
We'll do Jake smiled and nodded his head. Also, I gtg so tomorrow we will.

Aww2

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Okay. Frustrated

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar

Let's start! Oh, and that is what Akiko looks like. It didn't let me post them both on same post Frustrated Are they at school or what?

Aww2

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Okay Jake is Jun.
And sure, you start.
And The girl is Kaori. 

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Akiko walked the halls, head down. She had got to school late, and the bell was to ring soon. A bunch of other normal teens were pushing eachother around and laughing, acting like always. She didn't understand. Sighing in frustration, Akiko set her checkered backpack down by her first class. The Orphanage had let them all choose backpacks for the school year. Akiko was new to this school, and people were eager to meet her. When they had found out how utterly anti-social and boring she was, they chewed their gum and walked off, rolling their eyes. The bell rung, and Akiko picked up the backpack she had set down, entering her Language Arts class. She sat in the way corner of the middle row, glancing around uneasily. A few kids were already there.

Matsuo had been at this school for long. He had his hands in his pockets, sending glares at any girl or boy who dared glance at him. Unfriendly, Matsuo was. Even the jocks didn't mess with Matsuo. Rolling his eyes at the frightened nerd who ran off with his books, he brushed some hair out of his eyes where it fell back in place. Sure, he had no friends, only people who tried to impress him so he wouldn't hurt them. Stupid mortals.. Nobody knew what he was, and he was determined nobody found out. Mumbling curses as the bell rang, he entered Language Arts class. Sitting in the back row, he rolled his eyes as a short brunette fearfully scooted away. How weak..

Aww2

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
(I gtg, I'll post tomorrow, or some day if I can!)

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Hello i'm jake :)

What's your favorite song?

Hello i'm jake :)

What do u wish ur name was?

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

How tall are u?

latest videos