Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Chibi's And Emy's Private Rp!

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
You know the routine:
Form:
Name:
Looks:
Bio:
Other

Meow :3

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ai Fujioka
Species: werewolf
Personality: shes very hyper and is sweet. She can come off as shy and rude at times but only if you mess with people she loes
Looks: Molly
Bio: N/A
Other Rides motorcycle and BFF with Kurt

Name: Kurt Miles
Species: Neko
Personality: He is very flirty and loves to party and will show that. He loves to mess with cute girls or girls he cares about
Looks: Kurt
Bio: N/A
Other rides motorcycle and BFFs with Ai

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar

Name: Mai Kimura
Species: Dark Angel / Devil

Personality: Mai is very nice, but she can be very shy.  She often cares about alot of people. She can be mean, but is usaully very nice.
Looks: 
Bio: In Dark angel from her wings are black with a fiery blue around them. In devil form, she has red eyes and gray wings. She almost never uses her Devil side.
Other: She can control fire.

Name: Daichi Abe
Species: Vampire
Personality: Daichi is very nice, but he is never mean. He often cares alot, but can help out. He is mean sometimes.
Looks:
Bio: He is tan with blonde hair. .-.
Other: He can control animals, and talk to them.

Meow :3

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
K! so imma start!

Project day. The day where everyone in TownHall High School would come together in one large room and get the biggest project of the school year. Each year, the teachers would all come together and choose the most rediculous pairs of 4 to be assigned together. 2 girls, 2 boys. They would all have to agree on one place they would like to study on Earth. One whole month would have to go by before they were teleported back to their homeland where they would be judged on their preformance. Harshly and slowly.

Ai sat down, her hair tucked back behind her ears, her eyes fixed on the front room, her hands wet. She couldn't fail this...it would be terrible if she would...'leave' her best friends side, Kurt. He sat beside her, doing as she did and stared to the front. They both were nervous and who wouldn't be? A life and death project and who knows who you would be paired up with, or where you would go.

Love

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar

"chibiwing" wrote:

K! so imma start!

Project day. The day where everyone in TownHall High School would come together in one large room and get the biggest project of the school year. Each year, the teachers would all come together and choose the most rediculous pairs of 4 to be assigned together. 2 girls, 2 boys. They would all have to agree on one place they would like to study on Earth. One whole month would have to go by before they were teleported back to their homeland where they would be judged on their preformance. Harshly and slowly.

Ai sat down, her hair tucked back behind her ears, her eyes fixed on the front room, her hands wet. She couldn't fail this...it would be terrible if she would...'leave' her best friends side, Kurt. He sat beside her, doing as she did and stared to the front. They both were nervous and who wouldn't be? A life and death project and who knows who you would be paired up with, or where you would go.

Love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Which Color?

what is love according to you?

Which Color?

what is love according to you?

Girlz vs Boyz

Girlz vs Boyz

latest videos