Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private roleplay for Furbia and 4shishi!!

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Can you make your form first?

One girl and one guy!! Big Grin

Name:
Species:
Perso:
Bio:
Other:

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Nme: Mai Aue
Looks:
Species: Tiger
Perso: She is a shy girl with a big personality. She loves to draw, but usaully is practicing hunting. Mai is very nice and can be mean. She is also sensitive.
Bio: When in tiger form, she has a fiery orange and strong paws.
Other: She has a bow as a weapon.

Name: Dai Moon
Looks:
Species: Vampire
Perso: He is nice, but almost self-centered. Very romantic.
Bio: Has black wings when he wants.
Other: Has a sword.

Meow :3

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kofi Kotaiko
Looks:

Species: Not sure. But he has assorted pwoers.
Perso: can be rude, and looks cold on the outside. but on the inside hes very sensative and caring.
Bio:Lives alone in a small apartment. His family died.
Other: Ferocious fighter.

Name: Lillian Maribelle
looks:
Toria Quiver
Species: Human
perso: Sweet, kind, caring, but super shy. She's the kind of girl who is always the outsider and just part of the background.
Bio: Her parents abandoned her at a young age and she lives at the orphanage.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Okay, should I start??

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
PLease? Big Grin And btw I roleplay in first person. You dont have to, I was just mentioning that I do. Big Grin

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Me to, sometimes! }

Mai: 
I bent down to my cat. I gave her some food, and started out to start work. I slipped on a white sweater and ran out. I locked the door behind me. What a beautiful day! I ran down my steps and started to walk to work.
Dai:
I looked at the lady. "What would you like?" I asked, flexing my fingers. The lady looked down at the donuts. "Well, a filled jelly donut will do me good." The lady said, handing me a 5 dollar bill. I took it out and gave it to her. "Have a nice day!" I called after her.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kofi:
I had a night shift working at A fast food place, open all night! Ugg. I felt sick after all that greasy chicken and burgers. I had to quit soon. And I mean soon!!! I sigh and walk down the street, spinning a pen througout my fingers.

Lilly:
I walked out of my small little shack on the outskirts of town. I had scraped up enough money to maybe buy something to eat today. I felt hungry since i hadn't eaten in a few days. My clothes were a little poor-ish, ut I didn't care when people stared. I walked into a donut shop.
( :3 )

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Mai: 
Man, how I hated this job! I moved to Little's Candy Shop and walked inside. My boss turned an looked at me. "Well, your not late" He said with quite an ease. "Fine, I will." I snapped and rushed to my locker. I took off my sweater and hung it up, rushing to the counter.

Dai:
I saw a poor looking girl. She looked pretty scrambled up so I smiled. "Hello, how may I help you?" I asked politely. I twirled my blue pen on the counter and leaned on my right arm. The shift was almost over, but I would stay for her.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kofi:
I drop the pan and muttered something, picking it back op and twirling it through my fingers again. I look over, hearing voices. Not the normal voices of normal teenagers. But some gang members...

Lilly:
I pointed to the plain donut. It was the cheapest, and frankly,  what i could afford. I set all the money I collected on the counter, mostly change, and a couple dollar bills.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar

Mai: 
I looked over at a male as he entered the candy shop. I smiled, making sure my boss wasn't around. The male walked over, looking at the candy behind the counter. "I would like some bubble gum pieces." He said in a deep voice,  and I took a handful. "Here you go." I said, pushing them towards them.

Dai: 
I looked over my shoulder so nobody was looking. I took two donuts, setting them lightly in a bag. I took the money, handing her a dollar in change. "Good day, ma'am." I said half-heartly and smiled.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

WHAT IS FRIENDSHIP-moved

help

Pitbull vs. Mackelmore

Good night

Quote the above user.

NEW AND OLD USERS READ! How to chat/post o...

latest videos