Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private roleplay for Furbia and 4shishi!!

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Mai:
My cheeks were hot, so I was probably blushing. What happens now?

Dai:
I looked at the waiter and glared at him. "I'll have a small salad with patotes on the side." I said, looking at him coldly.

Meow :3

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kofi: I grin and get closer to her. " tell me not to if you don't want me to." 

Lilly: I stare at the table, my mod suddenly wrecked. What made me think I could go out to dinner with a complete stranger without eating a real meal in years without messing up?!

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Mai:
I stare at him with big eyes. I must have screwed up my face badly! "Um, its fine." I said, smiling. I looked down and stared at the floor. What am I doing with a stranger!

Dai:
I stare at her, and sneak into her thoughts. You didn't mess up at all,  I told myself in my mind. "I hope you enjoy your meal." I add to her, smiling.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kofi: I grin and let my lips meet hers. I pull away after a while. I felt panicked. I didn't know why... But I did.

Lilly: I look up at him and smile a bit. Then I asked him, "When you look at me...... What do you see?"

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Mai: 
I felt exictement fill me and pride to. But, I was scared. I barely knew him, and we kissed? Sure, he is cute, and dreamy, and nice..

Dai:
I smile. "I see a person, a nice, sweet, beautiful girl." I say, "I don't see no uglyness in you. If I may say, you are pretty." I added.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kofi: I pulled away from her completely and  I put my head in my hands. I hated when I did things like that. It's caused so many relationships to break. And I didn't want to hurt another girl.... Ever again.

Lilly: I blush at first then look down. "That makes one. No one else seems to think so. All they see is a little poor girl with a pitiful face."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar

Mai: 
I covered my face. If I revaled to him that I was a tiger, he'd never like me. Everyone never liked me.. I usually ruined alot of things. I got up, and my eyes turned a deep blue for sadness.

Mai:
I smiled and then look away. "You are not. To me, your perfect."

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kofi: I look up at her. "I'm sorry..." I manage to say through a cracked voice. "I couldn't help myself...." I whisper, looking back down at the ground.

Lilly:  I looked up at him. "How is it that you can see things in me that no one else can see?"

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar

Mai:
I smirk from behind my hands. "I-Uh didn't mind it." I say quietly.

Dai:
"I-I..Um...I see it." I answered, looking at her with alarmed eyes. I looked away.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kofi: "I still feel bad...." I say and stare at the ground, my head in my hands again.

Cat: I look at him in confusion.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

First word that comes to mind?

How many Tabs do you have open now??

How many Tabs do you have open now??

latest videos