Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private roleplay for Furbia and 4shishi!!

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Mai:
My cheeks were hot, so I was probably blushing. What happens now?

Dai:
I looked at the waiter and glared at him. "I'll have a small salad with patotes on the side." I said, looking at him coldly.

Meow :3

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kofi: I grin and get closer to her. " tell me not to if you don't want me to." 

Lilly: I stare at the table, my mod suddenly wrecked. What made me think I could go out to dinner with a complete stranger without eating a real meal in years without messing up?!

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Mai:
I stare at him with big eyes. I must have screwed up my face badly! "Um, its fine." I said, smiling. I looked down and stared at the floor. What am I doing with a stranger!

Dai:
I stare at her, and sneak into her thoughts. You didn't mess up at all,  I told myself in my mind. "I hope you enjoy your meal." I add to her, smiling.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kofi: I grin and let my lips meet hers. I pull away after a while. I felt panicked. I didn't know why... But I did.

Lilly: I look up at him and smile a bit. Then I asked him, "When you look at me...... What do you see?"

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar
Mai: 
I felt exictement fill me and pride to. But, I was scared. I barely knew him, and we kissed? Sure, he is cute, and dreamy, and nice..

Dai:
I smile. "I see a person, a nice, sweet, beautiful girl." I say, "I don't see no uglyness in you. If I may say, you are pretty." I added.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kofi: I pulled away from her completely and  I put my head in my hands. I hated when I did things like that. It's caused so many relationships to break. And I didn't want to hurt another girl.... Ever again.

Lilly: I blush at first then look down. "That makes one. No one else seems to think so. All they see is a little poor girl with a pitiful face."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar

Mai: 
I covered my face. If I revaled to him that I was a tiger, he'd never like me. Everyone never liked me.. I usually ruined alot of things. I got up, and my eyes turned a deep blue for sadness.

Mai:
I smiled and then look away. "You are not. To me, your perfect."

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kofi: I look up at her. "I'm sorry..." I manage to say through a cracked voice. "I couldn't help myself...." I whisper, looking back down at the ground.

Lilly:  I looked up at him. "How is it that you can see things in me that no one else can see?"

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Furbia
Furbia
StarStarStarStar

Mai:
I smirk from behind my hands. "I-Uh didn't mind it." I say quietly.

Dai:
"I-I..Um...I see it." I answered, looking at her with alarmed eyes. I looked away.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kofi: "I still feel bad...." I say and stare at the ground, my head in my hands again.

Cat: I look at him in confusion.

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Lion or Tiger?

latest videos