Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Clique-Crossed, They Are (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Only for me and Emma. The rest of you kiddies can eat out literary dust.
X3

Name:
Personality:
Other:

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Packston “Pax” Biers
Looks: Wobbly hair. he.
Personality: Pax is a keep-to-himself kind of kid that more or less spends all of his time in silence or listening to music. He is not much of a talker and prefers to listen.
Other: He plays guitar, piano, and harpsichord. He is very big into art and loves to shade everything he does. Besides things that cannot be shaded of course.

let

Posted By:
shadgirl1
shadgirl1
StarStarStarStarStar

"Starry Eyed" wrote:

I know its private but i was wondering if I could pleeeaasssseee join?
No. It's private. Go away.

I would make this all cool and stuff, but I am far too lazy to do so.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

"Starry Eyed" wrote:

I know its private but i was wondering if I could pleeeaasssseee join?

Um, no. Could you please delete your post from our roleplay?

let

Posted By:
shadgirl1
shadgirl1
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jordan DeRemer Age: 14 Looks: Jordan has emerald green eyes with little specks of yellow. Her hair is a light brown color and it goes down past her shoulders. She dip-dyed her ends a rainbow of colors and has high and low lights everywhere. She cakes on makeup, so no one knows exactly what she really looks like. She wears T-shirts from her sports teams and jeans.. All of the time. Personality: Jordan is rude, sarcastic, and downright mean. She has tons of popular "friends" and only focuses on her reputation. She doesn't care about anyone but herself, and could care less about her grades. Other: Uh..

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Starting~

Pax leaned forward in his seat slightly and looked at the girl across the room as her face turned towards his after the teacher called off both of their names together, paired, packaged, for the next literary project they were to work on. Pax noted her "skillfully" dyed tips and the tones of color through her barely natural hair, along with the smallest of speckles of gold in her green eyes.
He had never, not once, in his entire life, talked to Jordan DeRemer.
Of course, he knew that she was basically one of the girls he tried not to associate himself with, but in middle school or even elementary, he didn't recall saying anything to her. Ever.
His eyes glanced away from hers and he focused forward as the teacher moved on to read more names. He quirked his lips to the side and thought.
Dang. I'll probably due the entire project by myself.
He inwardly groaned and crossed one leg over the other, holding his ankle above his knee as he watched the chalkboard's empty space decrease in size, name after name added removing the barreninity of the wall shrink.

let

Posted By:
shadgirl1
shadgirl1
StarStarStarStarStar
As the teacher announced her partner, she frowned in disgust. Packson Bear, or whatever. Who in the #### was that? She smirked and looked around the room until she found a guy staring back. "Must be him." she muttered under her breath. He looked smart, like- smart guy smart. She frowned and looked away, at least he would get them a good grade. (DARN YOU AND YOUR LONG POSTS)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Honestly, Packston could probably be friends with anyone if he really wanted to. Back in middle school when there were barely the trace outlines of cliques, he was friends with so many people. Normally it was because they had the same classes together or grew up in the neighborhood. Now that everyone was judgmental and rude towards everyone else, he probably had about four good friends. And that included Terrance so he was probably pushing it.
That was most likely the reason he had never talked to Jordan DeRemer. He hated when people looked down on him, and those days, that seemed to be the only thing "popular" kids were good at. Popularity used to be based on much you were liked or admired, for good traits of course, but now that no one had either morals of self-esteem, putting people down and tearing them apart was second nature.
At least it seemed to be.
Pax unconsciously grabbed the binding of his notebook and clenched tighter to his pencil.
Soon, the pairing was done and Mr. Mac Hale, the freshmen literature teacher, told them to move desks and sit by their partners so that he could explain the project in all of its totality, then they could just jump right in.
Pax had the feeling that Jordan wasn't going to move towards him, so he stood from his desk amidst the commotion and took his things to a seat next to Jordan. He glanced to her as he sat but sent his attention almost immediately to the board.
"Romeo and Juliet," Mr. Mac Hale said, as if they would understand from the simple phrase. "For this project you will be reading and translating the roman dramatic play that Shakespeare wrote, and you and your partner will be performing one scene together. The scene is your choice. Act 1, translated, will be due on the 15th, the Friday after tomorrow." He gave the group a smile and wrote the date on the board. "If you have any questions, I'll be at my desk. If not, get to work."

let

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Ice Bucket Challenge: Funny or Foolish?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Kidzworld is Deleting all the pictures of ...

Ice Bucket Challenge: Funny or Foolish?

A song I wrote...

We the Kidz

latest videos