Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private Roleplay for Chry & Michelle

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Name: Elisa Cécile Sebastien

Personality: Quiet, traditional, organized, athletic, loyal, likes to be in charge and peaceful.

Biography: -Will add-

Looks: 

Other: 

- - - - - 

Name: 
Benoît Luc Worth

#############Quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Individualistic, rather than leading or following.

Biography: -Will add-

Looks:

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Skylar Blue

Personality: Nice, stubborn, peaceful, loving, problem solver , likes to finish things, doesn't give up easily, confident, fighter , Fit, happy a lot 

Bio: will add later too 

Looks: 

Name: James Brown

Personality: Stubborn, Trust issues with new people, Protective, Nice, Serious most of the time, scared to open up to people

looks: 

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
((Should we start in a academy or camp?))

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Maybe academy 

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Elisa:
My pure blue eyes opened to see the gold like sunlight streaming through the white curtain, a small smile appearing on my light, rosy pink lips. Standing up, I walked towards my closet and looked inside to see of what I should wear. I picked out a red and white striped shirt that its sleeves ended at my elbow, white skinny jeans and red flats. 

Setting the clothes on my bed, I grabbed a white fluffy towel and walked into the bathroom, and took a shower.

Benoît:
Opening my golden eyes, I stood up and opened my closet, picking out a white button up shirt, black jeans and white vans. Grabbing my towel, I entered the bathroom and began to take a shower, my eyes drooping slightly with tiredness.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye:

I woke up stretching I smiled and went straight to my closet I decided to wear my white cotton tank top with my pink ruffle skirt with my coral colored flats I grabbed my clothes and hung them on the back of the door I took my shower and groomed my self once I was done I took out my clear contacts and got dressed then started applying some mascara and lip gloss

James:

I woke up yawning I laid in my bed under the blanket for a while then finally decided to get up I went to my closet and got a red V-neck and some black denim jeans with my black sneakers after I had chosen my close I laid them on my bed and hoped into the shower

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Elisa:
After taking a comfortable shower, I dried myself off and wore my clothes. Walking towards the large mirror, I applied some mascara and eyeliner, not really liking having to wear so much makeup. I let my blonde hair be down and natural, its curls bouncing slightly as I moved.

Walking back into my bedroom, I grabbed my white backpack, I hung it over my shoulder and opened my door, walking out into the large gray hallway. My blue eyes scanned over the students, some of the guys winking at me. I rolled my eyes, and continued walking on.

Benoît:
Walking down the hallway, my eyes looked over at people with a bored look on my face. I really didn't like the idea of having to be near people, but I had no other choice. 

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: 

I finally finished getting ready I grabbed my purple backpack and walked out the door As always those annoying guys were out side either shouting out comments or whistling I smiled and ignored them and walked down the hall 

James:  I sighed and got out of the shower my white hair felt wet I dried it off and shook it out the got dressed I saw a bunch of girls outside they were always some where around me it was annoying I just ignored them and walked down the hall

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Elisa:
My stomach grumbled as I entered the small indoor restaurant, a delicious smell of different foods overwhelming me. Walking towards the counter, I ordered twelve dumplings and a lemonade, and paid the cost.

Taking my receipt, I walked towards a table that was at the corner of the room that overlooked outside to the pond where a swan and her children swam calmly.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: 

I went to the cafeteria and got some of there chicken middle soup it smelled wonderful I smiled and paid for it and smiled great and it would help with my throat it was starting it get itchy I looked for somewhere to sit I found a empty table and asked if I could sit there

James: 

I ignored those girls until I got to the cafeteria they offered to pay for my lunch and who was I to reject I got a pizza and sat down with my friends 

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

my heart broke when she said it

What Job Do You See Yourself With in the F...

Words that start with C.

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos