Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private Roleplay for Chry & Michelle

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Name: Elisa Cécile Sebastien

Personality: Quiet, traditional, organized, athletic, loyal, likes to be in charge and peaceful.

Biography: -Will add-

Looks: 

Other: 

- - - - - 

Name: 
Benoît Luc Worth

#############Quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Individualistic, rather than leading or following.

Biography: -Will add-

Looks:

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Skylar Blue

Personality: Nice, stubborn, peaceful, loving, problem solver , likes to finish things, doesn't give up easily, confident, fighter , Fit, happy a lot 

Bio: will add later too 

Looks: 

Name: James Brown

Personality: Stubborn, Trust issues with new people, Protective, Nice, Serious most of the time, scared to open up to people

looks: 

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
((Should we start in a academy or camp?))

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Maybe academy 

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Elisa:
My pure blue eyes opened to see the gold like sunlight streaming through the white curtain, a small smile appearing on my light, rosy pink lips. Standing up, I walked towards my closet and looked inside to see of what I should wear. I picked out a red and white striped shirt that its sleeves ended at my elbow, white skinny jeans and red flats. 

Setting the clothes on my bed, I grabbed a white fluffy towel and walked into the bathroom, and took a shower.

Benoît:
Opening my golden eyes, I stood up and opened my closet, picking out a white button up shirt, black jeans and white vans. Grabbing my towel, I entered the bathroom and began to take a shower, my eyes drooping slightly with tiredness.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye:

I woke up stretching I smiled and went straight to my closet I decided to wear my white cotton tank top with my pink ruffle skirt with my coral colored flats I grabbed my clothes and hung them on the back of the door I took my shower and groomed my self once I was done I took out my clear contacts and got dressed then started applying some mascara and lip gloss

James:

I woke up yawning I laid in my bed under the blanket for a while then finally decided to get up I went to my closet and got a red V-neck and some black denim jeans with my black sneakers after I had chosen my close I laid them on my bed and hoped into the shower

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Elisa:
After taking a comfortable shower, I dried myself off and wore my clothes. Walking towards the large mirror, I applied some mascara and eyeliner, not really liking having to wear so much makeup. I let my blonde hair be down and natural, its curls bouncing slightly as I moved.

Walking back into my bedroom, I grabbed my white backpack, I hung it over my shoulder and opened my door, walking out into the large gray hallway. My blue eyes scanned over the students, some of the guys winking at me. I rolled my eyes, and continued walking on.

Benoît:
Walking down the hallway, my eyes looked over at people with a bored look on my face. I really didn't like the idea of having to be near people, but I had no other choice. 

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: 

I finally finished getting ready I grabbed my purple backpack and walked out the door As always those annoying guys were out side either shouting out comments or whistling I smiled and ignored them and walked down the hall 

James:  I sighed and got out of the shower my white hair felt wet I dried it off and shook it out the got dressed I saw a bunch of girls outside they were always some where around me it was annoying I just ignored them and walked down the hall

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Elisa:
My stomach grumbled as I entered the small indoor restaurant, a delicious smell of different foods overwhelming me. Walking towards the counter, I ordered twelve dumplings and a lemonade, and paid the cost.

Taking my receipt, I walked towards a table that was at the corner of the room that overlooked outside to the pond where a swan and her children swam calmly.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: 

I went to the cafeteria and got some of there chicken middle soup it smelled wonderful I smiled and paid for it and smiled great and it would help with my throat it was starting it get itchy I looked for somewhere to sit I found a empty table and asked if I could sit there

James: 

I ignored those girls until I got to the cafeteria they offered to pay for my lunch and who was I to reject I got a pizza and sat down with my friends 

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

top 3 songs of this year

Hi, I'm kinda new here.-moved

hi

A GINGER BREAD MAN

A GINGER BREAD MAN

What's Your Favourite Animal? x3

latest videos