Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
((Is Skylar asking Elisa if she could sit with her?))

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
(( yeah ))

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
((I'm not going to stay for long because I'm going to the capital.))

Elisa:
As I ate my dumplings some girl approached me and asked if she could sit with me. My pure blue eyes looked up at her, "Sure," I said calmly as I took another bite of the dumpling.

Benoît:
As I looked for a seat my eyes spotted one next to a blonde haired girl, who seemed a bit familiar. Walking their way, I changed course to the other table. I pulled the chair out and sat down, and took one half of the sandwich and began to take calm bites out of it.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: 

I smile and sit down taking the lid off my soup I grabbed a spoon and put it in the bowl and quietly blew on it and ate it I ate it and smiled it was really good I looked at the girl " Thanks " I say eating another bite of my soup

James:

I sighed and ate my pizza slice I wasn't in the mood to be around anyone today including these loud people

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
((Have to go, bye!))

Elisa:
"You're welcome," I murmured as I took another bite of my dumpling while looking out the window to the pond where the swan and her children were swimming calmly.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye:

I took one more spoonful of soup into my mouth than wipe my mouth with my napkin I looked at her and smiled " Hi I'm Skye "

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Elisa:
I looked up with a small smile on my rosy pink lips. "Elisa."

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
I nod and eat another bite of soup " Um so what class are you in?" I ask hoping she was in mine 

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Elisa:
"I'm in the Arts," I said with a small smile as I took another bite of my dumpling. As I chewed, and then swallowed, and took a sip from my lemonade.

Benoît:
From the table across me I heard the two girls chattering calmly, smiles on their faces. This was the first time I've ever witnessed something like this, since most girls were obnoxious and loud.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
skye: 

I smile " Oh me too, well I'm transferring to that class # I say smiling then I looked down at my soup and started eating again then I took a sip of my bottled water

James:

I continued chatting with the people I was sitting with and I looked over at Skye with some girl I was glad she finally found someone less obnoxious as everyone else

play online games

latest forum posts

Who is a beauty with brains here?

tHE FEELS-moved

Should I tell my friends that I am gifted?...

What are you doing currently?

Prompts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos