Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private Roleplay for Chry & Michelle

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Elisa:
"That's great. My main arts classes are sketch, dancing, and music. Well, as in music I meant singing," I said as I took a short drink of my lemonade.

Benoît:
My eyes glanced to my side to see a white haired guy to see him looking at the two girls. Looking back at the two, I finally remembered who that blonde haired, pure blue eyed girl was. It was Elisa, my childhood cousin.

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: 

I smile and nod " Yeah my main art classes is painting then I have my drama class and I am thinking about going to a mixed martial arts class # I say smiling eating my soup again

James: 

I looked back at the people I was sitting with and talked about sports and cars and all that stuff 

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Elisa:
"I was actually thinking of trying out martial arts, but I'm packed so I'll try next year," I said with a little smile, and moved the few strands of light blonde hair out of my eyes. I then sighed, "I've been here for a year now."

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye:

" Really I have a question have those guys always been like that they always wink or whistle at girls?" I ask moving my red bangs out my left eye finishing my soup

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Elisa:
I shrugged. "When I got here, majority of the male residents have always been like this, but I'm not sure if before."

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye

I shrugged and giggled " Oh okay I'm glad you know what it feels like because a bunch of guys were outside my room and the whistled and shouted things to me " I say giggling again 

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Elisa:
I looked up at Skye. "That happened to you, too? It happens way too common with me, sometimes they would even climb up the building and peek through my window," I said with a grunt as I took a bite of my tenth dumpling. I must say that I was quite an eater, but I burned off the calories immediately with my high metabolism.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye:

" That happened to you too I went to a counselor to see if I could get a higher room but he got complaints from some students who I think we're boys and now I have to stay " I say sighing looking at her drinking the rest of my water

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Elisa:
"No matter how many times you try to convince him, you'll never be able to. Believe me, it took me a lot of work for me to get him to move me to another room, but it seems it didn't work," I said with a sigh as a couple of guys sent me winks and kissy faces.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
I look at them and turn in the next direction there was a three guys sitting there smiling at me I frowned and turned " I use to just hang with my friend James he would make the guys leave me alone I haven't seen him though " I say shrugging

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Is kw boring to you? Here is ways you can ...

happiness

waffles or pancakes

O.o

Whos your fictional book character crush?

fave thing in whole wide world!