Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Private Roleplay for Chry & Michelle

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Elisa:
"That's great. My main arts classes are sketch, dancing, and music. Well, as in music I meant singing," I said as I took a short drink of my lemonade.

Benoît:
My eyes glanced to my side to see a white haired guy to see him looking at the two girls. Looking back at the two, I finally remembered who that blonde haired, pure blue eyed girl was. It was Elisa, my childhood cousin.

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: 

I smile and nod " Yeah my main art classes is painting then I have my drama class and I am thinking about going to a mixed martial arts class # I say smiling eating my soup again

James: 

I looked back at the people I was sitting with and talked about sports and cars and all that stuff 

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Elisa:
"I was actually thinking of trying out martial arts, but I'm packed so I'll try next year," I said with a little smile, and moved the few strands of light blonde hair out of my eyes. I then sighed, "I've been here for a year now."

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye:

" Really I have a question have those guys always been like that they always wink or whistle at girls?" I ask moving my red bangs out my left eye finishing my soup

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Elisa:
I shrugged. "When I got here, majority of the male residents have always been like this, but I'm not sure if before."

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye

I shrugged and giggled " Oh okay I'm glad you know what it feels like because a bunch of guys were outside my room and the whistled and shouted things to me " I say giggling again 

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Elisa:
I looked up at Skye. "That happened to you, too? It happens way too common with me, sometimes they would even climb up the building and peek through my window," I said with a grunt as I took a bite of my tenth dumpling. I must say that I was quite an eater, but I burned off the calories immediately with my high metabolism.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye:

" That happened to you too I went to a counselor to see if I could get a higher room but he got complaints from some students who I think we're boys and now I have to stay " I say sighing looking at her drinking the rest of my water

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Elisa:
"No matter how many times you try to convince him, you'll never be able to. Believe me, it took me a lot of work for me to get him to move me to another room, but it seems it didn't work," I said with a sigh as a couple of guys sent me winks and kissy faces.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
I look at them and turn in the next direction there was a three guys sitting there smiling at me I frowned and turned " I use to just hang with my friend James he would make the guys leave me alone I haven't seen him though " I say shrugging

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

I Wanna See Some Drawings!

I Wanna See Some Drawings!

awnser the question the person above you asks

Fave bands

People always compliment my hair but...

latest videos