Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kofi:
I smiled and walked around the place, looking for someone who would catch my eye.I looked over to see a girl, in a long red dress. Her slim figure and mature vibe made me smirk. I strode across the slick floor, twords her.

Lillian:
I walked over to the far corner to look over everyone else. I smile seeing a few couples dancing. I always wished I coul be one of those kind of people. The lovey-dovey type, who always did romantic things.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Rosalie turned around to see Kofi striding towards her, which made a light questioning expression on her face. As he finally neared her, she arched her eyebrows, her light blue eyes glancing at him every few minutes.

Robin stayed in a corner, leaning against the wall with a cup of white wine in his hand. His light golden eyes scanned around the room to see Rosalie being quite close to Kofi, well, the other way around.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kofi:
I stepped next to Rosalie. I hadn't noticed it was her, honestly. "Hi beautiful." I say in my smooth voice and look at her.

Lillian:
I spotted a boy and smiled, he looked nice. I wished i had the nerve to go talk to him.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Rosalie turned to face Kofi. "You seem familiar," she murmured as she analyzed Kofi's appearance.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kofi:
"I've met you before. That one day...Last week was it? In the park by the stream." I tell her, smiling warmly.

Cassie ♥~

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

Should animals really be used for scientif...

Lyrics to Ghost Town

John Green

What are cool Kids to you?-moved

Who's your favorite doctor?

Personality scan? :D

is it wrong for a 10 year old to have a bo...

Who's your favorite doctor?

latest videos