x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

General

'Keep Calm And' Picture workshop!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5235
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"1999baby" wrote:



"Nimsajeay" wrote:






"WizardGirl3311" wrote:









"Nimsajeay" wrote:






Text:  Keep Calm and I bet you don't know where this meme came from.




Background color:  Black.




Picture:  Emoticon with tongue out.




Other:  Thanks!


Your welcome! Approving  smile


YAY!  Thanks! Big Grin
keep calm and stop hate-in 


Um, okay?  That's nice. 

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5235
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
[quote="WizardGirl3311"]

"Nimsajeay" wrote:



"WizardGirl3311" wrote:






"Nimsajeay" wrote:




Text:  Keep Calm and I bet you don't know where this meme came from.



Background color:  Black.



Picture:  Emoticon with tongue out.



Other:  Thanks!


Your welcome! Approving  smile


YAY!  Thanks! Big Grin


 smile Here you go:

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
IHateNachoz Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
IHateNachoz
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 121
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago
i seriously can't believe my posts got deleted.
i mean i agree with the point about others who don't know how to do it so they can do it on here at all but my posts got deleted for no reason.

okay continue on. smile

Sometimes I look back to my older posts and facepalm.


Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2682
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"goldenlocks24" wrote:



"WizardGirl3311" wrote:






"WizardGirl3311" wrote:









"goldenlocks24" wrote:






Text Line 1: Keep Calm




Text Line 2: And Love Harry Potter




Background Color: Black or navy blue




Picture: Lightning Bolt/ Wand

(Approving....... smile)


Here you go:

Hope you like!  smile

\

Ahhh! Fangirl! Uhh,..... 


 Text Line 1: Keep Calm


Text Line 2: and ship Auslly
Background Color: Pink or red


Picture: Heart


Approving  smile 

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2682
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"IHateNachoz" wrote:

i seriously can't believe my posts got deleted.

i mean i agree with the point about others who don't know how to do it so they can do it on here at all but my posts got deleted for no reason.


okay continue on. smile


Um, maybe they got reported by someone who thought they were rude. 

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


Posted By:
IHateNachoz Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
IHateNachoz
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 121
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"WizardGirl3311" wrote:



"IHateNachoz" wrote:


i seriously can't believe my posts got deleted.


i mean i agree with the point about others who don't know how to do it so they can do it on here at all but my posts got deleted for no reason.



okay continue on. smile


Um, maybe they got reported by someone who thought they were rude. 

well it wasn't meant to sound rude, I demand justice for my posts to be back. lolz.
make me one please? im to lazy to make one myself.
text line: keep calm and demand justice
back color: blue
pic: court hammer, if you can't find one do something court related like a wig.

Sometimes I look back to my older posts and facepalm.


Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2682
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"WizardGirl3311" wrote:



"goldenlocks24" wrote:






"WizardGirl3311" wrote:









"WizardGirl3311" wrote:












"goldenlocks24" wrote:








Text Line 1: Keep Calm





Text Line 2: And Love Harry Potter





Background Color: Black or navy blue





Picture: Lightning Bolt/ Wand

(Approving....... smile)


Here you go:

Hope you like!  smile

\

Ahhh! Fangirl! Uhh,..... 


 Text Line 1: Keep Calm


Text Line 2: and ship Auslly
Background Color: Pink or red


Picture: Heart


Approving  smile 


Here you go:
Keep Calm and Ship Auslly (Requested)
Hope you like!  smile

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


Posted By:
goldenlocks24_1850623 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
goldenlocks24_1850623
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3072
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"WizardGirl3311" wrote:



"WizardGirl3311" wrote:






"goldenlocks24" wrote:









"WizardGirl3311" wrote:












"WizardGirl3311" wrote:















"goldenlocks24" wrote:










Text Line 1: Keep Calm






Text Line 2: And Love Harry Potter






Background Color: Black or navy blue






Picture: Lightning Bolt/ Wand

(Approving....... smile)


Here you go:

Hope you like!  smile

\

Ahhh! Fangirl! Uhh,..... 


 Text Line 1: Keep Calm


Text Line 2: and ship Auslly
Background Color: Pink or red


Picture: Heart


Approving  smile 


Here you go:

Hope you like!  smile




Ahh! Thank you! 

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte


Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2682
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"goldenlocks24" wrote:



"WizardGirl3311" wrote:






"WizardGirl3311" wrote:









"goldenlocks24" wrote:












"WizardGirl3311" wrote:















"WizardGirl3311" wrote:


















"goldenlocks24" wrote:












Text Line 1: Keep Calm







Text Line 2: And Love Harry Potter







Background Color: Black or navy blue







Picture: Lightning Bolt/ Wand

(Approving....... smile)


Here you go:

Hope you like!  smile

\

Ahhh! Fangirl! Uhh,..... 


 Text Line 1: Keep Calm


Text Line 2: and ship Auslly
Background Color: Pink or red


Picture: Heart


Approving  smile 


Here you go:

Hope you like!  smile




Ahh! Thank you! 


No problem!

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2682
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 4 years ago

"IHateNachoz" wrote:



"WizardGirl3311" wrote:






"IHateNachoz" wrote:




i seriously can't believe my posts got deleted.



i mean i agree with the point about others who don't know how to do it so they can do it on here at all but my posts got deleted for no reason.




okay continue on. smile


Um, maybe they got reported by someone who thought they were rude. 

well it wasn't meant to sound rude, I demand justice for my posts to be back. lolz.
make me one please? im to lazy to make one myself.
text line: keep calm and demand justice
back color: blue
pic: court hammer, if you can't find one do something court related like a wig.


Approving.  smile

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


Latest Forum Posts

The Banning Game

Count to 60 before a Jr. Mod posts

The person below me

Throw anything at the user below

The Backwards Story

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

The Backwards Story

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The person below me

Latest Videos

Play Online Games