LIFE IS A ONE TIME OFFER, USE IT WELL..
Vampires or Werewolves?
Wow, that's a hard one! I'll need to think about this...
I suppose it all depends on what you constitute to be vampire or a werewolf.
In my case, I like the original Dracula vampires better that the sparkly faires, so I'll stick with those.
And I prefer the original change-in-the-light-of-the-full-moon werewolves.
SO! Pros and cons of vampirism.
- Super speed
- Super strength
- Romanian accent. ( xD )
- Immediately you have a reputation. No hard work, BAM! You're awesome already.
- You can turn into a small animal that is cool, able to fly, and camoflagued with your favourite time of day! NIGHT!
- Usually a castle comes with the package. xD
- Immortality. That should have been the first one I thought of... xD
- If I think of any more, I'll edit this and put it in.
- Garlic doesn't like you.
- Sun doesn't like you either.
- You're dead. xD
- You have to feed. Which isn't socially accepted in general society. xD
- Aside from one night a month, you can be a totally normal person.
It's like girls on their periods. xD
- You get to be an animal. Like, that's awesome. Even if it is a bit optimistic.
- Have to turn into an animal. If you're pessimistic, that sucks.
- No control over the animal. It's a bloodthirsty killing machine.
- Turning into an animal hurts, xD You're tearing yourself apart. That's gonna be a teensy bit painful.
Soo.... Vampires! ORIGINAL VAMPIRES! Not fairies.