Back left
Back right

What did YOU think of the great American eclipse?

Celebs cartoon
Posted 10 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Just 30 minutes ago, the solar eclipse of 2017 was at its peak. Meanwhile, I was watching from our backyard, flashing my eclipse glasses of and on. It was an  AMAZING  experience! So much so I typed "amazing" with bold, italic, and underlined full caps. Just when it began, I could see that little hole in the sun as the moon's shadow drifted along. When it reached totality, we took turns rapidly putting on the glasses. It was incredible to see the shadows of the trees turning into the shape of a crescent.
So, what did you think of the eclipse? Put your thoughts in the comments.

-Spring, AKA mista cray cray

Posted 10 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Didn't seem all that great to me. Nothing's happened all day. :P

A family friend got married under it in Montana, though, which is pretty awesome (assuming it was visible there).

Posted 10 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I'm sorry you didn't get to see it :P It was good.

-Spring, AKA mista cray cray

Posted 10 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

The title sounds like words of a jealous person

"You'll never be the man your mom is".

Posted 10 months ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock

I wish I could have seen it.

"I, Enki, the Lord of Sweet Waters, say that from this strong and solid rock that means Life, Love and Fruition for me the Waters of Life will flow forever in all worlds we dare to fare"

Posted 10 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Enki" wrote:

I wish I could have seen it.

me too Frown

"You'll never be the man your mom is".

Posted 10 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I got some pretty photos and saw a bit of the eclipse for a little while, but I wasn't in direct line of the eclipse for it to get dark or anything where I live. :^)

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity