Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
August 2011
Posts: 13337

Bad news. His parents told him he could not go on KW for a very long time or possibly forever. He did not tell me why, but it doesn't matter. He told me to make this thread so everyone could know. (I actually feel like crying...) So say your goodbyes... Frown

ur mem


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
April 2012
Posts: 4851

What?! He's one of the major users!! His parents are ridiculous!! 


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
February 2012
Posts: 7051

bump.


Left.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
February 2012
Posts: 7051

"mattyo7" wrote:

bump.


Left.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
August 2011
Posts: 13337

"mattyo7" wrote:

bump.
Do your parents have a reason why you have to leave?

ur mem


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
May 2012
Posts: 2117

"iamalive" wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:

bump.
Do your parents have a reason why you have to leave?
they think his awesomeness will break the Internet.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
August 2011
Posts: 13337

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:

bump.
Do your parents have a reason why you have to leave?
they think his awesomeness will break the Internet.
This isn't the time to be sarcastic...

ur mem


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
May 2012
Posts: 2117

"iamalive" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:

bump.
Do your parents have a reason why you have to leave?
they think his awesomeness will break the Internet.
This isn't the time to be sarcastic...
that one wasn't sarcasm, just an attempt at humour other than sarcasm. 

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
August 2011
Posts: 13337

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:

bump.
Do your parents have a reason why you have to leave?
they think his awesomeness will break the Internet.
This isn't the time to be sarcastic...
that one wasn't sarcasm, just an attempt at humour other than sarcasm. 
Humor won't help.

ur mem


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
May 2012
Posts: 2117

"iamalive" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:

bump.
Do your parents have a reason why you have to leave?
they think his awesomeness will break the Internet.
This isn't the time to be sarcastic...
that one wasn't sarcasm, just an attempt at humour other than sarcasm. 
Humor won't help.
sorry then. smile

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-17 11:40:44 -0800

- 2017-11-17 10:53:22 -0800

- 2017-11-17 10:50:53 -0800

- 2017-11-17 10:45:24 -0800

- 2017-11-17 09:42:52 -0800

- 2017-11-17 09:39:59 -0800

Hedgehogs in Pets posted by MinionLuver

- 2017-11-17 06:36:01 -0800

- 2017-11-17 05:38:26 -0800

- 2017-11-17 05:33:29 -0800

- 2017-11-17 05:32:02 -0800

- 2017-11-14 12:13:14 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:02:55 -0800

- 2017-11-14 13:05:11 -0800

- 2017-11-15 06:08:14 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:56:37 -0800

- 2017-11-14 18:28:21 -0800

- 2017-11-16 07:36:58 -0800

- 2017-11-14 15:20:14 -0800

- 2017-11-16 04:33:48 -0800

- 2017-11-14 15:11:53 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:17:20 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:07:45 -0800

- 2017-11-14 18:07:03 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:59:17 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:55:14 -0800

- 2017-11-14 15:11:53 -0800

- 2017-11-14 08:23:35 -0800

- 2017-11-13 20:56:21 -0800

- 2017-11-17 10:53:22 -0800

- 2017-11-17 09:39:59 -0800

- 2017-11-17 05:32:02 -0800

- 2017-11-16 21:02:28 -0800

- 2017-11-16 19:29:22 -0800

- 2017-11-16 17:58:21 -0800

- 2017-11-16 15:14:04 -0800

- 2017-11-16 12:41:13 -0800

- 2017-11-16 12:40:35 -0800

- 2017-11-16 12:38:43 -0800