x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
Lil'MissLovely
Lil'MissLovely
Member since:
November, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 86
StarStarStar
The worlds not gonna end. they said 2000. didnt happen. they said 2003. didnt happen. they said 2006. didnt happen. they say 2012. i highly doubt it.

Arizona Love
Arizona Pride


Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
Member since:
June, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6500
StarStarStarStarStar
Actually the date is 26 December.

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Posted By:
Scourgeheart Lock
Scourgeheart
Member since:
March, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2338
StarStarStarStarStar

"TruSpirit" wrote:

Actually the date is 26 December.



that would make more scence wouldn't it? lol. I mean, why have it end a couple days BEFORE Christmas, i mean seriously.  

Love Thy Neighbor as Thyself

Everyone is beautiful, special, and has a purpose in this world. Yes, even you


Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
Member since:
June, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3242
StarStarStarStarStar
No.

I would give a big warning on KW if it actually did. I'd know, because I'm a day ahead.

Yes, I'm from the future >:3


Ginger|Melissa


Posted By:
ashley_love_you
ashley_love_you
Member since:
September, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 212
StarStarStarStar
will first i THINK its not gonna happen only god will know ONLY HIM so the people who said "its NOT GONNA HAPPEN" how do u know its not gonna happen? and its only our opinion...okay next i dont think someone started that rumor i THINK scientist find some clues and all and i guess they wanted to keep it a secret but someone found out then they told everyone and so on so on so on say yeah hope my comment help u and just like someone else said its gonna happen okay its gonna happen but if it aint THEN YAA!! lol jk then its not gonna happen okay BYE i would like a reply back of any of u about my comment or just pm me okay BYE

u want a what?...a what? cant hear u?...OH a signature!! okay here it is V
DOMO GONNA EAT YOU RaWr!!! IF U DONT LIKE DOMO HE GONNA EAT U RaWr!!!


Posted By:
d4ni Lock
d4ni
Member since:
November, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 440
StarStarStarStar

"TruSpirit" wrote:

Actually the date is 26 December. Actually it is December 21...


Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
Member since:
June, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6500
StarStarStarStarStar

"ashley_love_you" wrote:

will first i THINK its not gonna happen only god will know ONLY HIM so the people who said "its NOT GONNA HAPPEN" how do u know its not gonna happen? and its only our opinion...okay next i dont think someone started that rumor i THINK scientist find some clues and all and i guess they wanted to keep it a secret but someone found out then they told everyone and so on so on so on say yeah hope my comment help u and just like someone else said its gonna happen okay its gonna happen but if it aint THEN YAA!! lol jk then its not gonna happen okay BYE i would like a reply back of any of u about my comment or just pm me okay BYE
I dont believe in God.

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
Member since:
June, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6500
StarStarStarStarStar

"d4ni" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

Actually the date is 26 December. Actually it is December 21st...
Its 26, GO CHECK THE FIRE TRUCKING MAYAN CALENDAR

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6828
StarStarStarStarStar

"TruSpirit" wrote:

"ashley_love_you" wrote:

will first i THINK its not gonna happen only god will know ONLY HIM so the people who said "its NOT GONNA HAPPEN" how do u know its not gonna happen? and its only our opinion...okay next i dont think someone started that rumor i THINK scientist find some clues and all and i guess they wanted to keep it a secret but someone found out then they told everyone and so on so on so on say yeah hope my comment help u and just like someone else said its gonna happen okay its gonna happen but if it aint THEN YAA!! lol jk then its not gonna happen okay BYE i would like a reply back of any of u about my comment or just pm me okay BYE I dont believe in God.


lol Tru this is why people hate us Atheists. We're always throwing our beliefs around XD


Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
Member since:
June, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3242
StarStarStarStarStar

"TruSpirit" wrote:

"d4ni" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

Actually the date is 26 December. Actually it is December 21st... Its 26, GO CHECK THE FIRE TRUCKING MAYAN CALENDAR


I googled it, they all say 21st


Ginger|Melissa


latest forum posts

Hey! Tell me how many pets you have, the a...

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

The Banning Game

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Hey! Tell me how many pets you have, the a...

The last song you heard describes your lif...

Hey! Tell me how many pets you have, the a...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games