×
Back left
Back right

EVERYBODY SAYS THE WORLD WILL END 21 DECEMBER IS IT TRUE?

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"TruSpirit" wrote:

"ashley_love_you" wrote:

will first i THINK its not gonna happen only god will know ONLY HIM so the people who said "its NOT GONNA HAPPEN" how do u know its not gonna happen? and its only our opinion...okay next i dont think someone started that rumor i THINK scientist find some clues and all and i guess they wanted to keep it a secret but someone found out then they told everyone and so on so on so on say yeah hope my comment help u and just like someone else said its gonna happen okay its gonna happen but if it aint THEN YAA!! lol jk then its not gonna happen okay BYE i would like a reply back of any of u about my comment or just pm me okay BYE I dont believe in God.
will that sucks ## but still only he know when the RIGHT DATE TO THOSE PEOPLE ### # FIGHTING WHICH I THE RIGHT DATE ONLY GOD KNOWS!!!!!

u want a what?...a what? cant hear u?...OH a signature!! okay here it is V
DOMO GONNA EAT YOU RaWr!!! IF U DONT LIKE DOMO HE GONNA EAT U RaWr!!!


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 440

"TruSpirit" wrote:

"d4ni" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

Actually the date is 26 December. Actually it is December 21st... Its 26, GO CHECK THE FIRE TRUCKING MAYAN CALENDAR
I just Googled it and Wikipedia says December 21 and so does everything else...


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
 smile

u want a what?...a what? cant hear u?...OH a signature!! okay here it is V
DOMO GONNA EAT YOU RaWr!!! IF U DONT LIKE DOMO HE GONNA EAT U RaWr!!!


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 6500

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

"ashley_love_you" wrote:

will first i THINK its not gonna happen only god will know ONLY HIM so the people who said "its NOT GONNA HAPPEN" how do u know its not gonna happen? and its only our opinion...okay next i dont think someone started that rumor i THINK scientist find some clues and all and i guess they wanted to keep it a secret but someone found out then they told everyone and so on so on so on say yeah hope my comment help u and just like someone else said its gonna happen okay its gonna happen but if it aint THEN YAA!! lol jk then its not gonna happen okay BYE i would like a reply back of any of u about my comment or just pm me okay BYE I dont believe in God.

lol Tru this is why people hate us Atheists. We're always throwing our beliefs around XD
I'm not Atheistic. Im Hellenistic.

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I don't even get why the whole world ending thing is still going because they found more of the mayan calendar Frustrated



Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I liked it better when it was nearly the "end of the world" just months away and people gave 0 fudges even though they were scared about it in 2011...

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"TruSpirit" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

"ashley_love_you" wrote:

will first i THINK its not gonna happen only god will know ONLY HIM so the people who said "its NOT GONNA HAPPEN" how do u know its not gonna happen? and its only our opinion...okay next i dont think someone started that rumor i THINK scientist find some clues and all and i guess they wanted to keep it a secret but someone found out then they told everyone and so on so on so on say yeah hope my comment help u and just like someone else said its gonna happen okay its gonna happen but if it aint THEN YAA!! lol jk then its not gonna happen okay BYE i would like a reply back of any of u about my comment or just pm me okay BYE I dont believe in God.

lol Tru this is why people hate us Atheists. We're always throwing our beliefs around XD I'm not Atheistic. Im Hellenistic.


Ah.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

"ashley_love_you" wrote:

will first i THINK its not gonna happen only god will know ONLY HIM so the people who said "its NOT GONNA HAPPEN" how do u know its not gonna happen? and its only our opinion...okay next i dont think someone started that rumor i THINK scientist find some clues and all and i guess they wanted to keep it a secret but someone found out then they told everyone and so on so on so on say yeah hope my comment help u and just like someone else said its gonna happen okay its gonna happen but if it aint THEN YAA!! lol jk then its not gonna happen okay BYE i would like a reply back of any of u about my comment or just pm me okay BYE I dont believe in God.

lol Tru this is why people hate us Atheists. We're always throwing our beliefs around XD I'm not Atheistic. Im Hellenistic.

Ah.


I don't really throw my beliefs around and I'm athiest, not that its really got anything to do with ending worlds



Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
There have been countless prophecies of rapture and global devastation, yet none have ever happened. It would be foolish to assume this one to be true.

However, 2036 has a decent possibility to be the final year of life on Earth.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

― Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Don't be scared, this is world will end someday and no one knows when.
It's not True. Tongue Out

Danbo i love danbo xD


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity