Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

EVERYBODY SAYS THE WORLD WILL END 21 DECEMBER IS IT TRUE?

Posted By:
ashley_love_you
ashley_love_you
StarStarStarStar

"TruSpirit" wrote:

"ashley_love_you" wrote:

will first i THINK its not gonna happen only god will know ONLY HIM so the people who said "its NOT GONNA HAPPEN" how do u know its not gonna happen? and its only our opinion...okay next i dont think someone started that rumor i THINK scientist find some clues and all and i guess they wanted to keep it a secret but someone found out then they told everyone and so on so on so on say yeah hope my comment help u and just like someone else said its gonna happen okay its gonna happen but if it aint THEN YAA!! lol jk then its not gonna happen okay BYE i would like a reply back of any of u about my comment or just pm me okay BYE I dont believe in God.
will that sucks ## but still only he know when the RIGHT DATE TO THOSE PEOPLE ### # FIGHTING WHICH I THE RIGHT DATE ONLY GOD KNOWS!!!!!

u want a what?...a what? cant hear u?...OH a signature!! okay here it is V
DOMO GONNA EAT YOU RaWr!!! IF U DONT LIKE DOMO HE GONNA EAT U RaWr!!!

Posted By:
d4ni Lock
d4ni
StarStarStarStar

"TruSpirit" wrote:

"d4ni" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

Actually the date is 26 December. Actually it is December 21st... Its 26, GO CHECK THE FIRE TRUCKING MAYAN CALENDAR
I just Googled it and Wikipedia says December 21 and so does everything else...

Posted By:
ashley_love_you
ashley_love_you
StarStarStarStar
 smile

u want a what?...a what? cant hear u?...OH a signature!! okay here it is V
DOMO GONNA EAT YOU RaWr!!! IF U DONT LIKE DOMO HE GONNA EAT U RaWr!!!

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

"ashley_love_you" wrote:

will first i THINK its not gonna happen only god will know ONLY HIM so the people who said "its NOT GONNA HAPPEN" how do u know its not gonna happen? and its only our opinion...okay next i dont think someone started that rumor i THINK scientist find some clues and all and i guess they wanted to keep it a secret but someone found out then they told everyone and so on so on so on say yeah hope my comment help u and just like someone else said its gonna happen okay its gonna happen but if it aint THEN YAA!! lol jk then its not gonna happen okay BYE i would like a reply back of any of u about my comment or just pm me okay BYE I dont believe in God.

lol Tru this is why people hate us Atheists. We're always throwing our beliefs around XD
I'm not Atheistic. Im Hellenistic.

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't even get why the whole world ending thing is still going because they found more of the mayan calendar Frustrated

Ginger|Melissa

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
I liked it better when it was nearly the "end of the world" just months away and people gave 0 fudges even though they were scared about it in 2011...

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"TruSpirit" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

"ashley_love_you" wrote:

lol Tru this is why people hate us Atheists. We're always throwing our beliefs around XD I'm not Atheistic. Im Hellenistic.

Ah.

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"TruSpirit" wrote:

"ashley_love_you" wrote:

lol Tru this is why people hate us Atheists. We're always throwing our beliefs around XD I'm not Atheistic. Im Hellenistic.

Ah.

I don't really throw my beliefs around and I'm athiest, not that its really got anything to do with ending worlds

Ginger|Melissa

Posted By:
Kerpele_2027735 Lock
Kerpele_2027735
StarStarStar
There have been countless prophecies of rapture and global devastation, yet none have ever happened. It would be foolish to assume this one to be true.

However, 2036 has a decent possibility to be the final year of life on Earth.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

― Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Posted By:
PixieTulip!
PixieTulip!
StarStarStarStarStar
Don't be scared, this is world will end someday and no one knows when.
It's not True. Tongue Out

Danbo i love danbo xD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

Two word story

Name the user above you game

Countdown from 1000!

Free candy here! Fill in the form!

What is your opinion about racist's?

latest videos