Back left
Back right

EVERYBODY SAYS THE WORLD WILL END 21 DECEMBER IS IT TRUE?

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"cinile" wrote:

the say its suppose to be this planet nebrui crash in to earth december its like big fire planet

....never heard of it..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
go on yutube look it up

cinile

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

none of the stuffs possible

Random ginger space girl watches you 0.o

my fav magic school bus kid!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
No way, I don't believe one bit of that. I mean, who would ever know when the world is going to end? Its been said so long ago, but life still goes on..we don't know that and nobody ever will..

Shimmer here! smile

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"cinile" wrote:

They say it's suppose to be this planet Nibiru crash into earth. It's like big fire planet.

I remember reading that, I thought they said it was supposedly a replica of earth, and it's twice as large.

Honestly, I don't believe that, but you never know, it might be true.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"CraziiKittyLover93" wrote:

No way, I don't believe one bit of that. I mean, who would ever know when the world is going to end? Its been said so long ago, but life still goes on..we don't know that and nobody ever will..
yes i think that too

Random ginger space girl watches you 0.o

my fav magic school bus kid!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
yea

cinile

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"cinile" wrote:

yea

No that's stupid

R E T R O G R A D E

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
The thing is, its not going to happy. There's been a lot of conspiracies of the world ending of the the past two decades, honey, this is just another one. It'll all pass and we'll be alive. Remember a year or two ago, they said Jesus was coming back in May? Well it didn't happen; mainly because the Bible says that No one, Not even Jesus HIMSELF, knows when that day will come; So therefore, if people say that Jesus is coming back or the world is ending, then they are just calling God a liar, and no one wants to do that. Not saying you or anyone else is calling God a liar; anyway. Sorry to rant, but its not gonna happen. Don't be scared! 

Tongue Tied!!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
just to end this forum god is master of judgement day creator of all planets and evrything only he can end this world

cinile

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity