Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

I am trully scared.

Posted By:
Nutcase_Bookworm
Nutcase_Bookworm
StarStarStarStar
Sometimes, I am on here, and I see everyone saying "u" instead of "you" or "2" instead of "to". And I get to thinking: maybe, everyone will be using text talk and lack of grammar in everything and there won't be anyone using proper language anywhere. Proper spelling, correct capitalization, and acceptable punctuation are devolving. Grammar and proper language are going away. You may think it's not a problem, but it's terrifying. Just think about it. I'm scared of English being gone, and you should be too.

Sig Pic WoT

I am trully scared.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
It is kind of taking over the world.  Maybe it's the lack of the United States education system.  And the invention of text.  Relax though, there still are people who use good grammar.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

I am trully scared.

Posted By:
mckenziecat77
mckenziecat77
Star
i will join

I am trully scared.

Posted By:
mckenziecat77
mckenziecat77
Star
that is some what scary  to me

I am trully scared.

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
ok i know i talk like a total dumb on the internet becaUSE I CANT BE BOTHERED
but i am actually like always top of my english class and i know how to do grammar properly and i work on grammar and syntax a lot when im writing (and a write a lot) 
so yeah dont worry about it

the switch is now on OFF

I am trully scared.

Posted By:
Nutcase_Bookworm
Nutcase_Bookworm
StarStarStarStar
Nimsajeay, YES! I'm so glad someone agrees. Are you really sure we're not the only ones?

Sig Pic WoT

I am trully scared.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nutcase_Bookworm" wrote:

Nimsajeay, YES! I'm so glad someone agrees. Are you really sure we're not the only ones?

Yes.  

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

I am trully scared.

Posted By:
they.call.me.Low_2318420 Lock
they.call.me.Low_2318420
StarStarStar
I wouldn't put that in my Top Ten fears...

Say Cheese!
Say CHEESE.

I am trully scared.

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
It's sheer laziness. Nothing terrifying about it.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

May everyone grow to be nicer people and accept other's without judgement.

I am trully scared.

Posted By:
Lil JalenJ
Lil JalenJ
StarStarStarStar

"Nutcase_Bookworm" wrote:

Sometimes, I am on here, and I see everyone saying "u" instead of "you" or "2" instead of "to". And I get to thinking: maybe, everyone will be using text talk and lack of grammar in everything and there won't be anyone using proper language anywhere. Proper spelling, correct capitalization, and acceptable punctuation are devolving. Grammar and proper language are going away. You may think it's not a problem, but it's terrifying. Just think about it. I'm scared of English being gone, and you should be too.

Thats why we have this thing called maturing you gotta remember this is a Kids website anyway. No one wants to spell out every word. Basically, people grow up. You should too.

^^ This should explain a lot ^^
Snail flys away, somethin 4 my siggyBetter. :)

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your pets name?

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

What's your pets name?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

weirdo land

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos