Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

I am trully scared.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
I get straight A's in English and I do it. It's just easier to type How r u? than How are you? I'm positive people will be using good grammer in thirty years.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

I am trully scared.

Posted By:
Alekhine
Alekhine
StarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

It's sheer laziness. Nothing terrifying about it.

waT r U tolkking ab0utt????? itz fiiinee #qUrl

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=

I am trully scared.

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Alekhine" wrote:

"-Allie-" wrote:

It's sheer laziness. Nothing terrifying about it.

waT r U tolkking ab0utt????? itz fiiinee #qUrl
I lost my Cap'n Crunch decoder ring.

Sigh.

I am trully scared.

Posted By:
XxSamixX
XxSamixX
Star
im scared that people hate me. im scared that people dont love me. ik im hated. how will it end when wil it end?. to make it better no one cares/notices 

Sure she can paint a pretty picture but this story has a twist her paint brush is a razor and her canvus is her wrist.

I am trully scared.

Posted By:
Skatebordingisfun
Skatebordingisfun
StarStar
The thing you have to understand about the English language, and language in general, is that it is a constantly evolving organism. There was a time when English in fact /had no rules/ to speak of. It was only around the time of Shakespeare (who single handedly created about half the modern English language) that a new batch of vocabulary words, the words you no doubt are just learning, came about. English before the Battle of Hastings was basically just a dialect of German, then when the Normans finally came along, they gave us all the Latin-derivative words we use today. English is a thief, it takes what it wants from other languages all the time, and it even makes up words. So no, don't worry about a thing. We may talk like this on the internet, but as long as we can understand each other, which, remember, is the very purpose of language, I don't see a problem, other than it's ugly and makes people sound dumb online. I personally only speak like that for the comedic effect (see: my profile), but I don't really hate those who do it in earnest. I agree that some people go overboard with the slang, but every generation has its slang, it's nothing to worry about. 

i love pokemon my fave is pikapikachu

I am trully scared.

Posted By:
Skatebordingisfun
Skatebordingisfun
StarStar
Ah, was this a fear general? Hehe, and here I am ranting about language. Didn't read the other posts...

I'll see myself out, lol. 

i love pokemon my fave is pikapikachu

I am trully scared.

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
Almost all of the people I know who used to use text talk frequently when we were young have grown out of it now.

I remember when I was ten, I Typed Like This, Capitalizing Every First Letter.
Eventually I came to the realization that it does not take much longer to type the whole sentence properly. I don't think it has anything to do with the fact that I'm faster than most people I know (I don't remember how fast I type.)

Ginger|Melissa

I am trully scared.

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
This isn't really a big deal. As long as you can read it, everything should be fine.

All We Love We Leave Behind

I am trully scared.

Posted By:
CapnJack
CapnJack
StarStarStarStar
Well, Perhaps if people cared less about how people type and more about actually important things, People would actually have a decent IQ. But you know, what ever.

Kidzworld keeps deleting my signature.

Dumbest guy on KW, right here(;

Swag > intelligence

I am trully scared.

Posted By:
Indelebilis
Indelebilis
StarStarStarStar
Everyone uses "text-speak" sometimes in life. I use it when I'm texting my mom, or if I'm posting something irrelevant on the internet. ^-^ Besides, there's hope for everyone who isn't grammatically correct. ^-^

The stories people often tell about us, that we never knew but their existence will float away. Just like every word they say and we will hold hands as they fade.
I'm that weird, RaeyneTheRiott.x, girl. Remember me?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D