Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Primary Sources for Automobiles.

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar
Alright, first off, Jr. Mods please don't move this to homework help. I don't want it drowned by everything in "General" and "Say Anything". 

So the main thing here. I am doing a history project that requires me to use primary source documents. I have looked up multiple websites but, cannot find anything that will help me. This project is for NHD (National History Day). I find this project very unnecessary but, I have to do it since it's a major part of my grade. 

If you guys and gals could give some kind of idea of how I could possible find what I am looking for on the internet. I realize that it is against the rules to put down websites but, I could still take your input on this. Whatever you guys have, might just help.

Thank You for Your Time!

Reach For The Stars! It's Right There For Ya!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notice: I Will NOT Be On As Frequent Anymore. Sorry For The Inconvenience This Causes For Any RPs

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do Ghosts Exist?

Why is swearing wrong?

Do Ghosts Exist?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Feature Points

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos