Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Not getting any christmas presents?

Posted By:
shannoniscool
shannoniscool
StarStarStar

I'm 12 and I am not going to get any prezzies this year Frown because my mom said "I was around your age when I stopped getting presents from santa....so I wouldn't be surprised if you get a note saying "sorry your too old for santa"".  

Did anyone get this when they were my age???

Big Grin we'll I am grateful for everything I got over the years! This year I am going to give some more prezzies to friends <3

P.S I don't know why I am posting this....meh I just wanted to share it <3

♫ ♫ ♫ ♀ Shannon ☮ ♫ ♫ ♫

Posted By:
Myipadisgreat
Myipadisgreat
StarStarStarStar
Well that weirdI'm still getting mine and i am nearly 13!!! How weird maybe your parents can't afford it  

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
i am not but maybe you should talk to your mom this doesnt mean your not loved

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
shannoniscool
shannoniscool
StarStarStar

"Myipadisgreat" wrote:

Well that weirdI'm still getting mine and i am nearly 13!!! How weird maybe your parents can't afford it  

probably why but they can afford my other siblings...my half brother and other 2 half sisters are spoilt rotten they get like 100s!

I am grateful for what I've gotten, anyway I know my granny and grandad have gotten me an ipad 2 this year, they said they've been saving up for it all year <3 

♫ ♫ ♫ ♀ Shannon ☮ ♫ ♫ ♫

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
To be honest, I'm not actually  not sure if I'll be getting christmas presents this year ^.^

Posted By:
Myipadisgreat
Myipadisgreat
StarStarStarStar

"shannoniscool" wrote:

"Myipadisgreat" wrote:

probably why but they can afford my other siblings...my half brother and other 2 half sisters are spoilt rotten they get like 100s!

I am grateful for what I've gotten, anyway I know my granny and grandad have gotten me an ipad 2 this year, they said they've been saving up for it all year <3 

I don't no maybe they can't afford it but they thought u wud understand but the younger ones might not

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
StarStarStarStarStar
My brother is 16 and people get him gifts.But I think around 12-17 its time to stop getting gifts from santa...Your mother? Sure.But not santa.

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar

"shannoniscool" wrote:

I'm 12 and I am not going to get any prezzies this year Frown because my mom said "I was around your age when I stopped getting presents from santa....so I wouldn't be surprised if you get a note saying "sorry your too old for santa"".  

Did anyone get this when they were my age???

Big Grin we'll I am grateful for everything I got over the years! This year I am going to give some more prezzies to friends <3

P.S I don't know why I am posting this....meh I just wanted to share it <3

I really like your attitude towards this situation, it gives me faith.

Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
StarStarStarStar
I'm 12 and I never get presents from Santa  It's always my parents or my oldest sister buying my gifts. I never believed in Santa. Not saying he doesn't exist, but I never did.

Tongue Tied!!

Posted By:
Lovino_V Lock
Lovino_V
StarStarStarStar
presents dont matter really... as long as you have family.... my parents well passed when i was 6 and my grandfather that christmas told us that santa wasent real... so i was 6 when i stoped getting them.

mafioso Lovino

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite Video Game?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Favorite Video Game?

awnser the question the person above you asks

Type Your Username Backwards (Dare)2014

latest videos