Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Not getting any christmas presents?

Posted By:
jlsforeva12
jlsforeva12
Star
i dont belive in satna clus(father christmas) but i stiil get presents and maybe you mother might get you some presents and u might be lucky or she might not get u any presents and migjht give u some money or something like tah5t and i hope she does give u something like that or somethin and if i was u i  would have a word with you her nand say mom why cant i have  presents for christmas i am still a kid and i still belive inn christmas and i just found out that there is no father christmas and jsut say then can i have a little bit of money then xxx

hope u get somethin      smile

ilovejls

Not getting any christmas presents?

Posted By:
scn71402_1900221 Lock
scn71402_1900221
StarStarStarStarStar
I gave up to getting birthday and christmas presents this year, but my mother said she can't leave me without present. However, I don't believe in Santa, and even in God.

The hate can't die by hate, but only with love (Buddha)

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

Last Person to say "Merry Christmas" Wins!

last one to say ice age wins!!!!!-moved

last one to say lol-moved

Last one to say Dream Big wins!

Last one to post ICE CREAM wins!!!