Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

OVER PROTECTIVE

Posted By:
CutieEMS Lock
CutieEMS
Star
I Know they will come back with lame excuses to stick up for themselves. But How can we say ANYTHING. When the KW site reads your PRIVATE messages. and puts ###### over words that dont mean a thing? I mean take a lok at these words. " Hey whats up " Wat u doing today? I mean seriously? and they say that inapropiate? HOW? what inapropiate is that the site invading people's privacy. thats inapropiate.

I think this site is awsome, and I have made tons of cool frends, and this site can be better if they weren't so Nosey, and less Protective. I understand why they are. thats not the problem.
The problem is is geting to the point were even single letters are becoming inapropiate. and before long they will put ##### over them too.

this threadd may not be shown, because what i say in it says the truth. but it just shows how ignorant they are.

they say speak your mind, when people do, all they get is #############. yeh right thats speaking my mind and i wont say what words im using lol, But Come on KW, open up a little. you can still be in control. just let us have more of PRIVACY. you know PRIVACY? Lets all read your messages? oh nooo you wont like that now would you?

anyways I aired my views about this site, and I know i get sily comments back, and I may actualy get some good ones. but I dont give a monky's.

It says say what you want. and speak my mind, and I have. So there.

There you go. see? I spot a mistake in this thread, so i clicked on edit to correct it, and already i had a WARNING and I wil get penalty. hehe and this is saying what you want? be free to speak your mind? I mean serious?

Emsy Babes

OVER PROTECTIVE

Posted By:
Alekhine
Alekhine
StarStarStarStar
The amount of privacy you have on the site is determined by the site. They're not violating anything if you joined the site after agreeing to obey its rules.

They're working on private messaging, anyway. 

Also, the filter is a work in progress and its faults will be ironed out over time. It's already a lot better than when it was initially implemented. 

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=

OVER PROTECTIVE

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Alekhine" wrote:

The amount of privacy you have on the site is determined by the site. They're not violating anything if you joined the site after agreeing to obey its rules.

They're working on private messaging, anyway. 

Also, the filter is a work in progress and its faults will be ironed out over time. It's already a lot better than when it was initially implemented. 

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

OVER PROTECTIVE

Posted By:
CutieEMS Lock
CutieEMS
Star
Like I said, Im expecting for those to stick up for the site. I understand why they do it. Like I said. But you tell me. from your own thoughts? what inapropiate with these words? please I ask you this from your views. " hey whats up?" and Hey what you upto?" and thats just the start of it? I mean come on. you maybe sticking up for them, but you know its true they are over protective.
if you are honest enough you would agree.

Like I said, I know there has to be some protction on sites, but when you said violating, isnt reading peoples messages a violate? were the privacy?

anyways, like I said I aired my veiws, and I expected good and bad posts. and even people sticking up for this site,

Emsy Babes

OVER PROTECTIVE

Posted By:
Derse-Dreamer
Derse-Dreamer
StarStar
The censors are required due to the fact younger children are allowed on this website. Also, certain words, even if they seem innocent to some, can significantly bother / trigger others. 

Now when it comes to Kidzworld reading messages, that merely applies to the fact this is a kids website, and things have to remain at a certain level of maturity or else Kidzworld can actually get in trouble.

You have your right to your opinion, as I do mine, but I do not believe the "ignorance" of Kidzworld is a valid argument in this specific problem.

Homestuck Princes (Rage, Time, Hope)

OVER PROTECTIVE

Posted By:
Alekhine
Alekhine
StarStarStarStar
There's nothing wrong with the words used. It's an error in the filter and will be fixed over time. I'm not justifying it, I'm just saying that it will be improved.

Like I said, I know there has to be some protction on sites, but when you said violating, isnt reading peoples messages a violate? were the privacy?

You have no privacy on sites if they do not give it to you. This is not like the US where you have certain rights that you ALWAYS have. Internet sites decide how they operate independently, and this site has decided that it's in the best interest of kids to give moderators / admins the capability to read comments.

But private messaging is coming to fix that problem anyway. 

OVER PROTECTIVE

Posted By:
CutieEMS Lock
CutieEMS
Star
what you mean? this site is a american site. Mods and admin has the right to ban people from chats IF they are being inapropiate or break the rules, and Im with all that. But were does it say when joing this site, that the site will read all messages? just curious. you may have worded it different, but were does it say actually that the site will read all messages and invade peoples privacy? I know it says this site is monitored, but that dont say they will read everyones private messages,? so isnt that violation? yes by the way i do go to school. and i know what those words mean,

Emsy Babes

OVER PROTECTIVE

Posted By:
Alekhine
Alekhine
StarStarStarStar
The site is based in Canada.

The mods and admins reserve the right to ban anyone for any reasons ever, they don't have to operate within the confines of the rules since it's their site.

But were does it say when joing this site, that the site will read all messages?

Beats me. They don't have to say they have the ability to if they do.

but were does it say actually that the site will read all messages and invade peoples privacy?

You're not understanding this.

You don't have the same expectations of privacy you do here as in the real world. You are only allowed as much privacy as the admins decide to give. 

so isnt that violation?

No, it's their site and they decide how much privacy to give you.

OVER PROTECTIVE

Posted By:
CutieEMS Lock
CutieEMS
Star
What Im understanding is that one rule for them different rule for us? lol so if privacy is an issue? why cant we see there messages? why cant we see what they are doing?

Emsy Babes

OVER PROTECTIVE

Posted By:
Alekhine
Alekhine
StarStarStarStar
What Im understanding is that one rule for them different rule for us?

Yes

lol so if privacy is an issue?

I meant to say that you view it as an issue. I don't have a problem with it personally.

why cant we see there messages? why cant we see what they are doing?

Because it's not the business of users to know the inner-workings of the site, or the people that run it if they don't want to be super transparent. 

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

3 Facts About You!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

weirdo land

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos