Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

OVER PROTECTIVE

Posted By:
CutieEMS Lock
CutieEMS
Star
Like i said one rule for them one for us kids,.

Emsy Babes

OVER PROTECTIVE

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar
You don't seem to be able to accept the fact that not everything is going to be equal and perfect for you.

The filter isn't perfect, but it's there for a reason.

As for your privacy, if it's really that private, don't post it on here. Use your head.

OVER PROTECTIVE

Posted By:
James
James
Admin
StarStarStarStarStar

"CutieEMS" wrote:

What Im understanding is that one rule for them different rule for us? lol so if privacy is an issue? why cant we see there messages? why cant we see what they are doing?

The mods and filters are moderating all content posted by users to keep the site safe, when you signed up for KW you agree to that privacy policy. It is their job to help keep all the users safe. 

This is all done for your safety. 

OVER PROTECTIVE

Posted By:
CutieEMS Lock
CutieEMS
Star
Having no problem, Just ariing my views, like it says in the forum thread. say what you want, say whats on your mind, and thats what i did.

what you other people dont get. Like I said about 3 times. I understand why this site has to protect us kids. and that privacy problems on this site is " being Fixed As we speak " and I think its great that you are fixing the filter thing. Becuase its getting that bad we are almost using single letters to comment back to frends, But I just think the privacy levels are a bit high. and like I said its one rule for you and other rule for us kids.

anyways I have aired my views and said what I wanted. as it was my right like you said. and Im amazed that the filter thingy, didnt put ########## over my words. maybe us kids shud speak here instead of commenting and answerin bak. that way we can speak proper and not like aliens. we Go to school to learn to speak proper. hopefully. we dont speak in short txt or single letters.

Emsy Babes

OVER PROTECTIVE

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar
So basically what you want is to have the exact same privileges as the admins, for none of the work?

OVER PROTECTIVE

Posted By:
RawrKittySays
RawrKittySays
StarStarStar

"Dezarkle" wrote:

You don't seem to be able to accept the fact that not everything is going to be equal and perfect for you.

The filter isn't perfect, but it's there for a reason.

As for your privacy, if it's really that private, don't post it on here. Use your head.

"Don't cry because it's over- Cry because it happened."

OVER PROTECTIVE

Posted By:
CutieEMS Lock
CutieEMS
Star
No I didnt say that did I? What I said was, is what I put down, so read it again, and maybe you with think a bit better. instead of putting words in ppl's mouths and sying what you THINK they are saying. untill ppl say things, dont assume or put words in ppl's mouths.

Emsy Babes

OVER PROTECTIVE

Posted By:
CutieEMS Lock
CutieEMS
Star
Anyways like I SAID. I have AIRED my views and said what I wanted to say, and I spoke my mind,

Emsy Babes

OVER PROTECTIVE

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar

"CutieEMS" wrote:

like I said its one rule for you and other rule for us kids.

Basically, you're saying that you want to be on the same level as the admins.

I'm not putting any words in your mouth, that is pretty much what you said. Don't tell me I need to think better.

OVER PROTECTIVE

Posted By:
CutieEMS Lock
CutieEMS
Star
Like this thread ended 10 mins ago. and you still going on? lol LIKE I SAID I HAVE AIRED MY VIEWS, SAID WHAT I WANTED. WHICH thanks to this site they gave me permission to do, and said what on my mind, said it. and if over now, theres always one that lingers it on, move on. the thread is gone and dusted. even the admin and other mod has said no more, whay havent you? oh sorry ###, i asked a question so now you gona came back, delete that question. its overrrrrr. go back to what you are doing, have fun, and enjoy the wonders of this site,

Emsy Babes

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos