Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Don't online Date!!

Posted By:
orlandobloom
orlandobloom
Star
Please don't online date there is a couple of reasons to not date online first of all you might not know that person and it could be very dangerous,some people might be lying about there age ,gender even on there profile,it might lead to you getting bullied and insulted,And lastly Kids world is not for dating it is a fun sight to make friends.Please don't online date for your safety.

Don't online Date!!

Posted By:
-TheThoughtOfYou.
-TheThoughtOfYou.
StarStarStarStar
There is already a rule about this...

I love her.

Don't online Date!!

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I agree. Also, it's against the KW rules to online date, it does lead to you giving out personal information. 

kat ; f i f t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Don't online Date!!

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
There's tons of people who don't follow this rule.

All We Love We Leave Behind

Don't online Date!!

Posted By:
MwemaidsPzazz
MwemaidsPzazz
StarStarStarStar
I didn't even know there was a rule...

S.T.A.Y.
Strong
True
Amazing
YOU!

Don't online Date!!

Posted By:
jdawg47
jdawg47
StarStarStarStar
Online Dating Should Not Be Against The Rules....  It is a Choice.... Sure it is Dangerous as anything, but some People Dont Care.... Some people Dont Like Meeting in Person First... and are Willing To Risk Anything to Find Love... I Say Let People Take Their Chances and Remove Online Dating from The List of KW Rules.. I Hate it when things are One sided.....

"I'm leaving with the wwe championship on July 17th, and hey who knows?Maybe ill go defend it in New Japan Pro Wrestling MAYBE I'll go back To Ring Of Honor Hey colt Cabana HowYa Doin Wink!"-Phil Brooks

Don't online Date!!

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"jdawg47" wrote:

Online Dating Should Not Be Against The Rules....  It is a Choice.... Sure it is Dangerous as anything, but some People Dont Care.... Some people Dont Like Meeting in Person First... and are Willing To Risk Anything to Find Love... I Say Let People Take Their Chances and Remove Online Dating from The List of KW Rules.. I Hate it when things are One sided.....

Yeah, who cares if someone ultimately ends up getting raped right?
/sarcasm

Don't online Date!!

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

/sarcasm

.......That doesn't always happen.
Even in Teen online dating.

Don't online Date!!

Posted By:
jdawg47
jdawg47
StarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

Yeah, who cares if someone ultimately ends up gets raped right?
/sarcasm
All im going to say to that is People Should Be Allowed to Make Mistakes........ Because when you make a mistake you learn a whole heck of a lot more then NOT making the mistake....

"I'm leaving with the wwe championship on July 17th, and hey who knows?Maybe ill go defend it in New Japan Pro Wrestling MAYBE I'll go back To Ring Of Honor Hey colt Cabana HowYa Doin Wink!"-Phil Brooks

Don't online Date!!

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar

"xxRockerchicxx" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"jdawg47" wrote:

/sarcasm

.......That doesn't always happen.
Even in Teen online dating.

Of course it won't always happen, but why take the chance?

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do You Love Anyone?

Leave My Heart Out Of This - Fifth Harmony

Do You Love Anyone?

Fire And Ice By Me!

MYTHICAL CREATURES XD

Do You Love Anyone?

latest videos