Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

what do you want to be when you grow up

Posted By:
lorelei2002
lorelei2002
StarStarStarStar
 smile i want to be a SINGER! and now its time to tell me! i always wanted to be a singer! ever since preschool ive been writting lyrics! thats why i get 105  percet on my spelling test! it makes my feel like im my own person not someone to get picked on! i want you to tell me your dream, why its your dream, and why are you doing it? and dont be afraid to tell me! trust me i can keep it a secret! 

heloo dont turn away from my thing cuz its got info!

i might be a famous singer but i need your help friend me and ill tell you how to help no ill tell you now. i need you to listen to my music so thats my big plan so we are going to a recording studio! thank for eveyone that helps! ill give stuff!

Posted By:
TeamCullen
TeamCullen
StarStarStarStarStar
My goal in life is to become Jennifer Lawrence.

"I just want you to know that you're very special... and the only reason I'm telling you is that I don't know if anyone else ever has."

Posted By:
lorelei2002
lorelei2002
StarStarStarStar

"TeamCullen" wrote:

who is she! is she a singer? why is she?

heloo dont turn away from my thing cuz its got info!

i might be a famous singer but i need your help friend me and ill tell you how to help no ill tell you now. i need you to listen to my music so thats my big plan so we are going to a recording studio! thank for eveyone that helps! ill give stuff!

Posted By:
TeamCullen
TeamCullen
StarStarStarStarStar

"lorelei2002" wrote:

"TeamCullen" wrote:

who is she! is she a singer? why is she?

She's only the most flawless, most angelic person on this planet.

"I just want you to know that you're very special... and the only reason I'm telling you is that I don't know if anyone else ever has."

Posted By:
zak514
zak514
StarStarStarStar
I've always wanted to be a nuclear physicist, I've always dreamed of the possibilities...
As a side thing, I'd also like to be an author, of which I'm currently working on a novel.

And one more thing is that I want to study the laws of quantum physics and discover a way to create a Weapon of Mass Destruction that would be based on the way gravitational forces work so that it may cause everything around it to collapse and fall under the effect of it's gravity... Destroying and killing everything in a 500 km radius...

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
StarStarStarStarStar
i was thinking of being a real estate agent bc i like talking and im very persistent, or, a radio host bc again, i like talking and i luv music!

I. Love. Michael.

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar
Alive, preferably.

Then, maybe happy.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Old games?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

ME ISH NEW!!!

If given the chance, what would you change...

ME ISH NEW!!!

ME ISH NEW!!!

latest videos