×
Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I have been on Kidzworld for a while and there seems to be no Asian & Black kids.

Just so ya know, my mom is Japanese and my dad is Black.

If you're A&B, gimme a holler!

Hello, I"m あいか.

_
black veil brides

fma

soul eater
DEATH WEAPON MEISTER ACADEMY
(DWMA)

Black Butler 2
hoheo taralna rondero tarel.

shigeki


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 52014

I've been here for 3 years, and I've seen loads! smile


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

I've been here for 3 years, and I've seen loads! smile
you are right and one of them is me lol

FREE PALESTINE


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Sweet! Umm.. well I haven't seen any...yet.

Hello, I"m あいか.

_
black veil brides

fma

soul eater
DEATH WEAPON MEISTER ACADEMY
(DWMA)

Black Butler 2
hoheo taralna rondero tarel.

shigeki


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Im asian....but not black....but i think there are loads of blacks here....Frustrated


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
More like ten truckloads of blacks. But that's beside the point....

Hello, I"m あいか.

_
black veil brides

fma

soul eater
DEATH WEAPON MEISTER ACADEMY
(DWMA)

Black Butler 2
hoheo taralna rondero tarel.

shigeki


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I'm two races also. My mum is white and my dad is black


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"JasmineHViolin15" wrote:

I'm two races also. My mum is white and my dad is black



Yeah, a lot of my friends are like that too. It means that America is getting better with race relations.

Hello, I"m あいか.

_
black veil brides

fma

soul eater
DEATH WEAPON MEISTER ACADEMY
(DWMA)

Black Butler 2
hoheo taralna rondero tarel.

shigeki


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 30520

"aika_fivestarflute" wrote:

I have been on Kidzworld for a while and there seems to be no Asian & Black kids.


Just so ya know, my mom is Japanese and my dad is Black.


If you're A&B, gimme a holler!


KW loves all races and its not something what I ever really think of or talks about specifcally smile

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"hugebear" wrote:

"aika_fivestarflute" wrote:

I have been on Kidzworld for a while and there seems to be no Asian & Black kids.


Just so ya know, my mom is Japanese and my dad is Black.


If you're A&B, gimme a holler!


KW loves all races and its not something what I ever really think of or talks about specifcally smile




I know that, but it would be nice to meet other people like me.

Hello, I"m あいか.

_
black veil brides

fma

soul eater
DEATH WEAPON MEISTER ACADEMY
(DWMA)

Black Butler 2
hoheo taralna rondero tarel.

shigeki


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity