Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
aroub
aroub
StarStarStarStar
hey,well i just need some advice.....u know theres an xfactor thingy concert going on in our school......i really want to be a part of it but i dont even hv the guts to sing infront of my own bestie!!!...and the good hing is that  its a girls only school too........i really want to be a part of it but dont hv the guts.........any advice?????:P

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, if it's your only chance, then you should grab it while you can, and if not, then you can keep practising in front of people. A way that got me comfortable in front of people, is start singing in a room by yourself, and eventually let your friends in, from behind a door. 
Good luck!

Posted By:
aroub
aroub
StarStarStarStar
thxGrin
but the problem is i dont hv the guts to sing infront of anyone!!

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar

"aroub" wrote:

thxGrin

Yeah, that's what I'm trying to help with. If you stick your friends behind a door, turn around and start singing, and then, if they come while you're singing and you slowly turn around, then you could slowly introduce yourself to it. 

Posted By:
aroub
aroub
StarStarStarStar

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

"aroub" wrote:

thxGrin

Yeah, that's what I'm trying to help with. If you stick your friends behind a door, turn around and start singing, and then, if they come while you're singing and you slowly turn around, then you could slowly introduce yourself to it. 
ill try...thxGrin

Posted By:
Cerit
Cerit
Star
Well if there your real beasties then they won't laugh at you and if you have a really great voice then they take for the xfactor.so you ether be a wimp and not be a super star or you can just go out and rock out its your choice

play online games

latest forum posts

Friendship

Its a never ending game!

Its a never ending game!

Count to one million!

Its a never ending game!

Name A Song A-Z

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

Its a never ending game!

latest videos