Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

any advice??

Posted By:
aroub
aroub
StarStarStarStar
hey,well i just need some advice.....u know theres an xfactor thingy concert going on in our school......i really want to be a part of it but i dont even hv the guts to sing infront of my own bestie!!!...and the good hing is that  its a girls only school too........i really want to be a part of it but dont hv the guts.........any advice?????:P

any advice??

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, if it's your only chance, then you should grab it while you can, and if not, then you can keep practising in front of people. A way that got me comfortable in front of people, is start singing in a room by yourself, and eventually let your friends in, from behind a door. 
Good luck!

any advice??

Posted By:
aroub
aroub
StarStarStarStar
thxGrin
but the problem is i dont hv the guts to sing infront of anyone!!

any advice??

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar

"aroub" wrote:

thxGrin

Yeah, that's what I'm trying to help with. If you stick your friends behind a door, turn around and start singing, and then, if they come while you're singing and you slowly turn around, then you could slowly introduce yourself to it. 

any advice??

Posted By:
aroub
aroub
StarStarStarStar

"YumejiUsagi" wrote:

"aroub" wrote:

thxGrin

Yeah, that's what I'm trying to help with. If you stick your friends behind a door, turn around and start singing, and then, if they come while you're singing and you slowly turn around, then you could slowly introduce yourself to it. 
ill try...thxGrin

any advice??

Posted By:
Cerit
Cerit
Star
Well if there your real beasties then they won't laugh at you and if you have a really great voice then they take for the xfactor.so you ether be a wimp and not be a super star or you can just go out and rock out its your choice

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

cats vs dogs

in which age would u marry?

cartoon network vs disney

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

Mods vs users!

latest videos