Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

ways to tell your crush u like them

Posted By:
onedirectiongirl:)
onedirectiongirl:)
StarStar
I know,i know u like this person and u might wanna tell them u have a crush on them.tuff,tuff but heres some tips on how to tell your crush you like them... If your crush is a close friend,then wait for the most romantic moment then blurt it out Give your crush hints or notes to tell them u like them like theres this person i like and i know them well should i ask them out You can have your friend say it so if ur to nervous theyll do it for you U could text them or call and tell them and say well i want to tell u something... Tell me if this helped you cuz trust me i know wat its like to like someone but not know how to say it; )

Omg natie just posted in your post mmm yea uve been posted by natie ya mmm okay lol smile

ways to tell your crush u like them

Posted By:
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever
StarStarStar
thanks for the advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lenny is done
I'm Lenny.
I want to be a boy.
I hate being trapped in this body.
I feel invisible sometimes like Matthew Williams.
I love anime, cosplay, voice acting, singing. Dancing and writing.
I LOVE JOHN EGBERT

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

type whatever comes 2 your mind

What was the last thing you ate?

Whats Ewww to You?

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Whats Ewww to You?

latest videos