Random

Say Anything
Speak your mind, get other users involved in your issue

Valentines Day!

Posted By:
xoxo505
xoxo505
StarStarStarStar
Okay if you have a  bf/gf what are you going to do? If you have a crush what are you going to do? Name what you gonna do on Valentines Day! I'm too scared to do anything to my crush.

Look between Y and I on your keyboard. There is someone unique and beautiful or ( handsome ) LOL

Valentines Day!

Posted By:
americangirllover888
americangirllover888
StarStarStarStar
I'm to scared to do anything with my crush too... xD

Cute Story ❤
There was a girl who was playing in the park when she saw a picture in the bush. Since that day she kept it, but seen nothing until she got married. Her husband asked who the little boy in her wallet was, and she said, "MY FIRST LOVE," He looked at it and answered, "I LOST THIS WHEN I WAS 9 YEARS OLD."

Valentines Day!

Posted By:
xoxo505
xoxo505
StarStarStarStar
Ya Serious?

Look between Y and I on your keyboard. There is someone unique and beautiful or ( handsome ) LOL

Valentines Day!

Posted By:
kiyahswagg
kiyahswagg
Star
i am to scared even though the person i like all ready now so idk

to scared to say anything to the i like on valentine

Valentines Day!

Posted By:
11keeley11
11keeley11
StarStarStarStar
im going to do absalutly nothing my crush ahppens to live hundreds of miles aways -.- no sense in asking anything there

Valentines Day!

Posted By:
americangirllover888
americangirllover888
StarStarStarStar
Yesh...

Cute Story ❤
There was a girl who was playing in the park when she saw a picture in the bush. Since that day she kept it, but seen nothing until she got married. Her husband asked who the little boy in her wallet was, and she said, "MY FIRST LOVE," He looked at it and answered, "I LOST THIS WHEN I WAS 9 YEARS OLD."

Valentines Day!

Posted By:
xoxo505
xoxo505
StarStarStarStar
Thanks for the support!

Valentines Day!

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Ugh...

Valentines Day!

Posted By:
Smirk14
Smirk14
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm attempting to gather the courage to ask my guy friend (Who I have a crush on) to my school's Valentines dance. Even though I know he doesn't like me but that Ashley chick... but he ignored her during math when she asked him to sit next to her and he sat next to me. So... maybe I have a chance? The dance is the 8th. Wish me luck people I don't know.

Roleplaying on KW since 2011. smile
~
Just smile.
~
If you don't ask for odd toppings on your Subway sandwich the Subway lady gives you a strange look.
True story.
~
Keep calm, I'm the doctor.
~
Smirk14

Valentines Day!

Posted By:
xoxo505
xoxo505
StarStarStarStar
Looks like someone hates Valentines Day...........Good Luck!

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

am i desperate ?

am i desperate ?

Favorite book?

Favorite book?

Confetti

What's your favorite song

latest videos